Tom13

Just now, Delphinho123 said:

You’re right. I shouldn’t express my opinion or speculate on a message board. He’s going to be fantastic. 

To be fair to you we all see different things in different players. It makes it so much more interesting.  I personally do not see what alot of others do in Aaron Ramsey. Sure he is good, but i do not see anything like the talent of his brother, But rate Tim as having the highest ceiling of all of our youth , more than Carney. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, useless said:

Seems to a rumour that he's set to join MK Dons on loan

Just seen the tweet. Medical tomorrow. None of their fans too excited about it. I hope he absolutely smashes it . 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MWARLEY2 said:

Just seen the tweet. Medical tomorrow. None of their fans too excited about it. I hope he absolutely smashes it . 

I'm guessing they're basing that on his Ipswich loan

As long as the manager isn't a dickhead and sign another 2 players in the same position he's already doing better than that shit show 

Just now, villa4europe said:

I'm guessing they're basing that on his Ipswich loan

As long as the manager isn't a dickhead and sign another 2 players in the same position he's already doing better than that shit show 

Exactly mate. If he had been at Villa last season playing u23 they would be buzzing now. The lad is quality. If he has the work ethic and strength to compete then he will be frightening. All the vision he showed at youth level doesnt disappear. And as someone else said he has hired a strength and conditioning coach to work with him. Apparently far more built than 18 months ago now

Charlton's manager was Barry's manager at Swindon last season, so not surprised that they would be interested. MK Dons will be a good option as well, from what I saw of them in the play-offs they play good football, not too dissimilar to how our academy sides play. Will have to see if he's involved tomorrow against Hednesford, if not maybe an indication that there's some truth to the rumour, if it hasn't already been announced officially by then.

Either way, I'm sure we will be hearing about plenty of loans over the next week or so, as EFL season starts in less than three weeks, and they're going to want to give new signings some pre-season time if possible.

• Like 2

Checked out there manager and his name is Liam Manning and this is from his Wiki. Hope it is accurate.

"Manning favours a high possession, high pressing style of football.

He has a reputation for developing young players, having spent much of his early coaching career working with the academy sides of West Ham United, Ipswich Town and New York City FC. Manning is credited as having contributed to the development of England international Declan Rice."

Edited by NoelVilla
Spelling
  • Like 3

I saw on his insta 3rd comment down was from jude bellingham and then I thought yeah same age both from Midlands football I bet they've known each other or at least known of each other for years

Edited by villa4europe

3 hours ago, CarryOnVilla said:

Congratulations to Micky Dons for signing a Chippy Apprentice. 

louie was so excited, he built them a bench 

Customary 'looks like he's bulked up' comment.

Though he does tbf even from the play off semi.

Â