Tom13

If he keeps playing well and gets the goals. I do wonder what's next for him next season? Archer has managed to get to Championship level and banging in goals. Does Barry go on Loan to League 1 next season? or can he impress enough to make the step to Championship?

21 hours ago, Woody1000 said:

Either that, or we take a model similar to what I hear they use at Liverpool now - we would pay the wages still, but our player plays every game when fit.

If I remember correctly, Liverpool did that or tried to do that with that Ben Woodburn lad

36 minutes ago, CVByrne said:

If he keeps playing well and gets the goals. I do wonder what's next for him next season? Archer has managed to get to Championship level and banging in goals. Does Barry go on Loan to League 1 next season? or can he impress enough to make the step to Championship?

The best place for him would probably be where he would get the most game time. If Swindon manage to go up I would certainly look at another loan with them in League 1 as we know they are trusting the players we are loaning to them and he will get a lot of game time 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

In a Gerrard system ( In no way am I saying he is ready) where dose he play? so what we have seen so far from Gerrard is two 10s behind a 9  and second system has been two 9s with a 10 behind them, for me Barry was the perfect long term jack replacement from the left but our current system dose not get the best out of that type of player

Â