195 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want?

• Poch
    • Rafa
    • Big Sam
    • Thierry Henry
    • Keep Smith

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 31/12/19 at 23:59

I wish we has Ralf Rangnick, as I keep want him manager since Lambert Sack, I often insist go get him, for many many many years, we back premiership he is right man job for me, but I thought Smith can handle in end it is Recuirtment screw him up, I wish Recuirtment is better player ie said benrahma and Maupay, Henry indeed Wesley, Targett, trezeguet, even we go Bowen will solves our problem in winger.

this video show why I liked him and rank him very high, he have plan A-B-C-D-E-F in one match to test out the weak and prone to test penetration the holes, that exploit this and fill the defend as cover same time space to chance to play good football with space high speed to counter attack or keep possession. 

ACM lots will winner if under they on board with RR, his reigns - I believe as he is tactical Genius and very good manager with few money to spent as he did in Red Bull and Schakes, will bring ACM to Best club once again.

I think we should keep Smith even back to championship, he will turnabout to better as this season transfer windows is was WORST bad decide to buy who he didn't need, and wrong players.  

Sack him would too late to fix, we should accept keep him down or Even stay up. 

I try think it is hard who manager good as him and who accept move to us even we stay up or championship.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Reivax_Villa said:

The best coaches are in Germany and that’s where we should look.

Lucien Favre did a great job at 'Gladbach a while ago. Talk he might get sacked by Dortmund end of the season. He'd be a great pick up. Experienced and also develops young players but I doubt he'd consider us being a championship club again.

Ragnick seems to alternative between head coach and sporting director, been the latter at RB Leipzig the last few years.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Reivax_Villa said:

The best coaches are in Germany and that’s where we should look.

Marco Rose is my first choice to replace Smith but would give my left bollock for Rangnick and we could be just the project to tempt him... dreams . 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, VillaChris said:

Lucien Favre did a great job at 'Gladbach a while ago. Talk he might get sacked by Dortmund end of the season. He'd be a great pick up. Experienced and also develops young players but I doubt he'd consider us being a championship club again.

Ragnick seems to alternative between head coach and sporting director, been the latter at RB Leipzig the last few years.

I've been wanting us to sign Favre since he was at Zurich :D 

• Like 1

Our new manager ( not should be ) but MUST be an A-List manager.We were never ever going to do well in the PL with a manager that has only ever manager Barnsley and Brentford before managing a team in the PL.

The owners have said they want us to be playing champions league football.Well the ONLY way to achieve that is with a manager that has managed in the PL before and done well.( an A-List manager ) 

PL experience is non issue to me, but having managed at a proper club with a big organization and demands to win and perform is.

Don't care if it's Germany, France (yes i know Garde was a flop) Italy, Portugal, Ukraine or whatever. But please not another plucky upstart who's had his little club punching a little bit above their weight.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, PussEKatt said:

Our new manager ( not should be ) but MUST be an A-List manager.We were never ever going to do well in the PL with a manager that has only ever manager Barnsley and Brentford before managing a team in the PL.

The owners have said they want us to be playing champions league football.Well the ONLY way to achieve that is with a manager that has managed in the PL before and done well.( an A-List manager ) 

We weren't a Premier League team when we hired him and he got us promoted 🙄

7 minutes ago, GingerCollins29 said:

If Smith keeps us up he will stay til at least xmas

Obviously I like Smith a whole lot more than I liked Bruce. But just as I wanted our owners to replace Bruce as soon as they came in I'd want them to replace Smith in the summer if we stayed up.

Keeping him for half a season to see how we get on would only be postponing the inevitable I think. I do not think he was what it takes at this level yet. And I don't think he will be able to take us where we want to go.

• Like 1

Jesse Marsch is definitely somebody to look at. RedBull system hold him in high regard and they know a decent coach. 

Though I don't see us chopping Smith if stay up

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Zatman said:

Though I don't see us chopping Smith if stay up

Agreed. If we stay up Smith stays, and rightfully so. 

If we go down the names above are a pipe dream.

4 hours ago, mikeyp102 said:

Rumours Dyche leaving Burnley in the summer.

Think West Ham if they stay up will get him. Sort of appointment their board usually go for (appointed likes of Big Sam, McLeish and Steve Bruce in the past) and in fairness would be a good chance for him to prove himself at club that spends so much more than Burnley.

I think problem if we keep DS if we go a great escape is we'll be just kicking the can down the road a little longer, bit like Sherwood did the great escape and we were grateful and gave him the next season aswell.

We were pretty much relegated when he was sacked in late October.

I think it would be best for all parties if we let him go even if he keeps us up. He could walk out of here with his head held high and also have still a good reputation to wider football world and we can try to find appointment to take us to next level e.g. top half of the table still being a premier league club.

Big problem I can see is we stay up but lose Grealish and then have yet another underwhelming transfer campaign and we'll start next season with one win in first 10 games. Near enough rock bottom and we sack DS and just look for someone to keep us up so another wasted season in which we can't move forward at top level.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

I think problem if we keep DS if we go a great escape is we'll be just kicking the can down the road a little longer, bit like Sherwood did the great escape and we were grateful and gave him the next season aswell.

We were pretty much relegated when he was sacked in late October.

I think it would be best for all parties if we let him go even if he keeps us up. He could walk out of here with his head held high and also have still a good reputation to wider football world and we can try to find appointment to take us to next level e.g. top half of the table still being a premier league club.

Big problem I can see is we stay up but lose Grealish and then have yet another underwhelming transfer campaign and we'll start next season with one win in first 10 games. Near enough rock bottom and we sack DS and just look for someone to keep us up so another wasted season in which we can't move forward at top level.

I'd go along with that if we have a ready made replacement like Dyche or even Howe but I don't think we should just sack him and then look for a replacement. 

Of the two I'd take Howe but neither would really excite me in the way getting a top quality european coach from somewhere would.

That might not work out either but I reckon we'd have some more fun along the way attracting some top quality european players. With the greatest of respect I couldn't see many of them forming a queue to play for Sean Dyche as good a job as he's done for Burnley.

When you think back to Man. City their quality of signings seemed to improve rapidly when they sacked Mark Hughes and got in Mancini. Think Yaya Toure, David Silva and Aguero all came in shortly afterwards.

Â