195 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want?

• Poch
    • Rafa
    • Big Sam
    • Thierry Henry
    • Keep Smith

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 31/12/19 at 23:59

6 hours ago, PussEKatt said:

I cant believe this.Over 50% want to keep DS,FFS, we have played 31 games and got a lousy 27 points ( not even 1 point a game ) we have won only 7 and drawn 6 for a total of 13 results ( not quite 1/3 ) 

After results like that the people that want to keep DS should be supporting a club like Bury or Rochdale.With all due respect to Bury and Rochdale, they get results and performance like that year in year out.

I was in that camp but I've changed my mind. We are sleepwalking towards relegation. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

If there is no ffp and that includes the championship we need to invest in a top coach and give him a big budget.

Selk grealish and mings.  Get rid of el ghazi trez taylor and nyland 

Try keep mcginn nakamba samatta and wesley. Konsa hause and engles i think will be good at championship level. You just need a manager who knows what he is doing and can add some quality

you want to keep 2 players that you call utter shit an hour ago 🤣

1 hour ago, danceoftheshamen said:

I see the "it's not fair we've had 4 games in 11 days" excuse is being trawled out by DS now. How can he use that when Wolves have been pretty much on that schedule since the season started? They still found a way to win.

Failure to implement any sort of coherent squad rotation system (albeit with a thin squad) all season is another glaring weakness in Smith's management. 

We either sack Smith now and try and stay up or we accept relegation is inevitable and keep him and give him a chance in the championship again. There is literally no point in sacking him if we’re relegated he’s a good enough championship level manager he’s proved that and the squad should be settled.

58 minutes ago, Hobbit Feet said:

We either sack Smith now and try and stay up or we accept relegation is inevitable and keep him and give him a chance in the championship again. There is literally no point in sacking him if we’re relegated he’s a good enough championship level manager he’s proved that and the squad should be settled.

We will more than likely go into championship again on the back of mass losing run. We've seen before in 2016 that takes time to shift so I'd rather freshen the air if you like. Would be different if we were actually capable of winning some games but still went down.

7 hours ago, villaluke said:

you want to keep 2 players that you call utter shit an hour ago 🤣

Yeah lets sell 8-9 players and have the same problems as we have this year then shall we! Roll the dice and hoping they gel.Whether we like it or not we have to keep some of the players. Players like samatta and nakamaba i think could do well in championship.

7 hours ago, VillaChris said:

We will more than likely go into championship again on the back of mass losing run. We've seen before in 2016 that takes time to shift so I'd rather freshen the air if you like. Would be different if we were actually capable of winning some games but still went down.

I hear what your saying but this feels completely different to 2016. We are largely competitive in the league for I’d say 75% of the games back then we were a complete walkover and a shambles. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Hobbit Feet said:

He had Grealish last time.

Â