195 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want?

• Poch
    • Rafa
    • Big Sam
    • Thierry Henry
    • Keep Smith

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 31/12/19 at 23:59

Just now, villalad21 said:

Allardyce. Don't care what anyone says.

Fergie has said he's an underrated manager and i tend to agree. Allardyce is very good and effective at what he does.

Fergie also recommended us to sign McLeish.

• Like 4

Just now, villalad21 said:

Fergie has said he's an underrated manager and i tend to agree. Allardyce is very good and effective at what he does.

For keeping Sunderland up the other year he deserves manager of the century , he’s not the future but he’s probably the only man that could keep our crap team in the division 

• Like 2

If the board are as rich and ambitious as they claim to be. They will deliver poch in a rolled up carpet.

rafa is but a sophisticated brucio. poch will be exciting.

We're 1 point from safety and quarter finals of the league cup. Whats not to like mozza? What have you won in your career so far? oh really?

7 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

I agree 100% but not sure we have the players even to apply what he would want .

Aston Villa FC is not about Dean Smith (nice guy he is ) its about wining games and surviving this year - We need to change unfortunately and we need to do it now before its to late.

4 at the back and pass it to Jack is no longer going to wash!

5 minutes ago, screwdriver said:

If the board are as rich and ambitious as they claim to be. They will deliver poch in a rolled up carpet.

You understand he's going to be in the running when the man United our Madrid jobs become available, right?

5 minutes ago, screwdriver said:

rafa is but a sophisticated brucio. poch will be exciting.

We're 1 point from safety and quarter finals of the league cup. Whats not to like mozza? What have you won in your career so far? oh really?

3 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Rafa would be more optimal for a dogfight than Poch.

1rz7s7.jpg

• Haha 1

Â