Match Thread: Watford v Villa

limpid

Just now, AVFCDAN said:

This team is just woeful, we’ve been outplayed for 3 consecutive games now by the bottom 3, shocking.

Wesley could play every game for the rest of the season and not score, there’s just no goals anymore.

How does Hourihane manage to play the invisible man in nearly every game he starts.

I think the big worry is.....we can't even roll our sleeves up, its just not in this team.

• Like 1

Just now, foreveryoung said:

Its tactics lads, Smith changed again still dont know his best team, an today seems to be leaving out Grealish, we sitting to far back to attack. Apart from the header Wes having a weak game need to change something second half. But Smith will leave it till 70 plus

It will be 3-0 before he does anything

• Like 1

1 minute ago, PaddytheVillan said:

3 points from Sheffield U, Watford, Norwich and Southampton. 

The worst team in the league. Big financial trouble coming. 

Didn't even deserve the 3 points at Norwich imo. There's argument that we were outplayed in all these games(if the same continues to happen at Watford)

Just now, Farlz said:

I'm really struggling to understand just how we've become so shit. We're looking like a joke now.

We were absolutely nothing like this at the beginning of the season. 

Mings and McGinn contributed massively to us being 15th or 16th standard in the league. This team is somewhere between 18th and 20th.

• Like 1

Just now, Genie said:

Wesley absolutely robbing a starting place again. It should be a privilege to be picked to start. 

I don't know how many shite consecutive performances a player can have and still retain their place. Kodjia is poor but Smith is setting all the wrong incentives by starting Wesley week in week out. 

• Like 1