• Wesley
    • Trézéguet
    • Houeihane (Nakamba 56)
    • Trézéguet (Jota 84)
    • Lansbury (El Ghazi 90+2)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 28/12/19 at 15:00

Hause making the difference , be good to see him and Mings form a partnership

one more game to the Jan window , if we get that striker , 2 wingers , a CM and 2 full backs , we might stay up 

Clean sheet?!

how shit are Norwich to let us do the double over them

:)

On a serious note we did what we needed but there are serious deficiencies in this side. Grealish cant do it all on his own. Lets get Mings back and a couple in attacking areas in Jan and hope we can turn it round. Massive 3pts though and pleased that Conor delivered again to pop up with the goal

• Like 1

Heaton was better than Norwich today, thank McGrath for that as pretty much everyone except Grealish was dismal.

That was god awful, we were comfortably the worst team on the pitch in a Championship quality game.

Still it's 3 points so job done, without it we would be detached from the teams above the relegation spots.

We have massive issues thou, we look clueless.

The players we bring in in January must be way better than the ones we currently have. 

Our wide options and striker is a joke at this level.

• Like 3

Wes? Smith must be being told to play him. or he is related. Watched him with my eagle eye today what a bottler. So much want him to come good, but Kodj should have come on not sure what's going on.

Any other team he would have been dropped by now I have no doubt. How ever he plays you cant have a striker bottling it.

Big positives for Hause and especially Konsa. Targett and Elmo were told to tuck in today, I assume, so while they left space for their wide players, I don’t think we played to T’s strengths.

Heaton was excellent. A wise head in a rather immature team. His distribution is fairly awful but his command of the area and his reflexes are wonderful. 

Midfield didn’t provide an adequate platform again. There’s a player in Doug but he needs to calm the **** down. Nakamba was poor today. Jack, well I don’t like his demeanour but he is an incredible footballer. While I think he’s probably the reason for the toxicity, you cannot deny his brilliance. Conor is a solid professional who I want to see get more starts.

Wingers were awful today. El Ghazi should’ve been subbed. He looked like he had lost his sweets all through the match. I think he is deeply unpopular in the team. Trez was shocking today.

Wes offered more when he missed the ball tbf. He likes to play in the hole or deeper. He just isn’t a centre forward. Kodj must wonder what he has done - a striker is a must in Jan.  

Edited by KevinRichardsonsMoustache
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

Not a good performance, but at least this will build some confidence. 

Massive 3 points. You might look back on this in May and consider it the defining 3 points. 

Not sure where the OT came from.

Heaton is class. 

We miss Mings.

We got absolutely no creativity in our central midfield. We need to invest. Grealish is amazing, but when he goes high up the pitch there's nobody to bring the ball out for us. 

Our off ball movement is poor. 

Our defensive marking is shoddy at best. 

Lots of work to be done. 

But 3 points. 

Merry Christmas.

Saved by Conor, Heaton and poor finishing by Norwich. 

Veey little improvement and I fail to see any of the work Smith has put in this week. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Heaton motm but a country mile. We nicked that and he saved us again and again.

Good sub for hourihane, but it's how we should have started.

Wes: **** off mate.

Wes did ok mate. Look at the full backs and the two wide forwards before taking aim at Wes.

• Like 3

Good win, a moment from jack won it for us, last ditch defending was good but I would rather we would not put ourselfs in a position to have to last ditch defend, I could forgive it against teams like liverpool or City

3 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Wes? Smith must be being told to play him. or he is related. Watched him with my eagle eye today what a bottler. So much want him to come good, but Kodj should have come on not sure what's going on.

Any other team he would have been dropped by now I have no doubt. How ever he plays you cant have a striker bottling it.

How exactly did he bottle it? 

Jack on another level. Heaton superb. Konsa & Hause the unexpected highlight, Luiz did okay and nice finish by Conor. 

Wesley & Targett poor, Elmo & Nakamba very poor & Trez effing useless.

Special mention to El Ghazi for being a total sack and trying to run away after 20 mins. I’d seriously sell him, no place for players without the will to fight for the team.

What a relief that's finally all over! Those last 26 minutes plus five of injury time were up there among the most stressful of my life. Good grief. I felt sick. :s I think I might faint... [falling over noises. Crash. Bang. Faint]...

Just now, M_Afro said:

Wes did ok mate. Look at the full backs and the two wide forwards before taking aim at Wes.

We’ve got problem all over the pitch but Wesley really didn’t do ok. Running around a lot is not a substitute for threatening the goal - just not a Centre Forward. 

• Like 2

Â