The Hung Like a Donkey General Election December 2019 Thread

Jareth

Which Cunch of Bunts are you voting for?  

141 members have voted

1. 1. Which Cunch of Bunts Gets Your Hard Fought Cross

• The Evil Abusers Of The Working Man Dark Blue Team
    • The Hopelessly Divided Unicorn Chasing Red Team
    • The Couldn't Trust Them Even You Wanted To Yellow Team
    • The Demagogue Worshiping Light Blue Corportation
    • The Hippy Drippy Green Team
    • One of the Parties In The Occupied Territories That Hates England
    • I Live In Northern Ireland And My Choice Is Dictated By The Leader Of A Cult
    • I'm Out There And Found Someone Else To Vote For

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/12/19 at 23:00

Sky are calling it 51-49 to Johnson.

Considering the expectation was that Corbyn would get blown out of the water by the more robust Johnson - I reckon JC might be the happier. 

Johnson to me looks like another right media darling - who despite having everything in his favour isn't actually that good. A bit like Cameron and May before him.

He would be best advised to step outside of his "get Brexit done" mantra - it quite easily become this year's "strong and Stable"

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Why does Boris get the final say in both the opening and closing statements? 

Corbyn got to choose whether to open or go second. 

Johnson then got to choose whether he finished or let Corbyn do it.

And was happened is what they chose.

• Like 2

Corbz really got him on the 40 new hospitals.

Johnson began his retort saying that what Corbyn said was complete untrue, then two sentences later said that it is true that they are beginning with revamping six hospitals.

Psst. The "Fact-check" thing. It's deliberately to get people annoyed. 

They then link it to other people on the internet. And people look at it. And see the message that it's spreading. 

Same as the Comic Sans poster. Everyone laughs at how bad it is and it gets shared two million times. Completely deliberate. 

Conservatives upping their social media game. Albeit in an evil way.

Edited by ml1dch
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

'Poor people from poor countries'

'OH HERE WE GO AGAIN'

**** that audience and **** this country

These are people who will have made an effort to be there, probably nominated by a party, and whose heckling will be planned.  They will only get one shot at it, they won't be allowed to sit there all night having a go.  This is the issue they chose to go on.

It's worth noting it was a very small number of people doing this.

1 minute ago, Chindie said:

I'd wish a nasty car accident on 'Oh here we go!' Man, but he might suffer more from seeing his bank account vanish and being thrown to the wolves of the benefits system.

The word removed.

The mad thing is, he will feel the pinch if we get a hard brexit. But he won, nothing else matters. People like that are similar to the Leeds fans who loved the fact they cheated to score, all that matters is if **** others up.

3 minutes ago, Sid4ever said:

When do the GBDIBB community get their own march? 😱

They already have one, it’s held just round the corner from my office whenever Tommy Robinson has an appointment at the old Bailey.

Disclaimer - I’m not accusing everyone who wants Brexit of being an EDL supporter, just the type to lap up “get Brexit done”.

• Haha 1

Tory HQ Slammed For 'Dystopian' Rebranding Of Twitter Account During Leaders' Debate

The Twitter account of the Conservative Campaign Headquarters has come under fire after it rebranded itself as “FactCheckUK” during Tuesday evening’s televised leaders’ debate.

The @CCHQPress page normally carries clear Tory branding and logos and is equally clearly named.

Tories
TWITTER
Tories

But as Boris Johnson and Jeremy Corbyn went head-to-head on Tuesday, the account renamed itself “FactCheckUK” and minimised any references to Conservative Campaign Headquarters (CCHQ).

CCHQ
TWITTER
CCHQ

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/tory-hq-twitter_uk_5dd44f1de4b0fc53f20a0997

They're just the most unutterable bunch of pricks imaginable.

• Like 1