The Hung Like a Donkey General Election December 2019 Thread

Jareth

Which Cunch of Bunts are you voting for?  

141 members have voted

1. 1. Which Cunch of Bunts Gets Your Hard Fought Cross

• The Evil Abusers Of The Working Man Dark Blue Team
    • The Hopelessly Divided Unicorn Chasing Red Team
    • The Couldn't Trust Them Even You Wanted To Yellow Team
    • The Demagogue Worshiping Light Blue Corportation
    • The Hippy Drippy Green Team
    • One of the Parties In The Occupied Territories That Hates England
    • I Live In Northern Ireland And My Choice Is Dictated By The Leader Of A Cult
    • I'm Out There And Found Someone Else To Vote For

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/12/19 at 23:00

Just now, snowychap said:

And that they have absolutelly no clue what that would be a prelude to under Cummings and his crew.

Maybe, we’ll see. Cummings is a very smart cookie, if he goes overboard early doors and the old guard resume business as usual then yes, it’s bad news for everyone. 

Start limbering up for IndyRef 2, the SNP seem to have done very well - not that they weren’t going for it again regardless. 

Just now, Ingram85 said:

That's the bit for me, the majority of the country do know what they want and voted for it. Makes me incredibly sad, especially as a low banding employee of the NHS with a Polish partner. May as well sign up at my local food bank now. 

Same mate. 

I just don't get why so many people think this way. Really disappointing. 

Thing is I'll be ok. I live in a nice house in an area full of outstanding/good schools. I can afford insurance if the NHS is sold off. 

But me being ok isn't my focus. I want my young daughters to grow up in a country that isn't becoming mean and hateful and shitting on anyone who needs help. 

With Boris and Trump in power I dread to think that the world will look like in 10 years time. 

• Like 1

Walsall North, West Bromwich, Erdington, Northfield seats in and around Birmingham predicted to be Tory gains. I don't get it. It is clearly a Brexit vote but no ones life in those areas is going to be improved by leaving the EU under a Tory government. It is madness. 

• Like 2

Just now, Risso said:

He did nothing of the sort.  He voted to keep extremist-loving Marxist bully boys out of office.  They would have ruined the country for everybody.

Keep saying that to justify your utterly selfish vote.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

It's really disappointing but no one can argue that people don't know what they voted for.

Rubbish.

That argument can absolutely be made.

I'd take a punt that the vast majority of the electorate (and those who voted Tory) don't have a clue who Dom Cummings is, the amount of influence the Vote Leave crew have over the current Tory lot and what they'd love to do to the country if given a free hand - and that's before one gets on to the Britannia Unchained bunch.

I can and will argue that there are a shit load of people who don't know what they voted for and won't like it when they find out.

Edited by snowychap
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, markavfc40 said:

Walsall North, West Bromwich, Erdington, Northfield seats in and around Birmingham predicted to be Tory gains. I don't get it. It is clearly a Brexit vote but no ones life in those areas is going to be improved by leaving the EU under a Tory government. It is madness. 

Turkeys, xmas, etc....