The Hung Like a Donkey General Election December 2019 Thread

Jareth

Which Cunch of Bunts are you voting for?  

141 members have voted

1. 1. Which Cunch of Bunts Gets Your Hard Fought Cross

• The Evil Abusers Of The Working Man Dark Blue Team
    • The Hopelessly Divided Unicorn Chasing Red Team
    • The Couldn't Trust Them Even You Wanted To Yellow Team
    • The Demagogue Worshiping Light Blue Corportation
    • The Hippy Drippy Green Team
    • One of the Parties In The Occupied Territories That Hates England
    • I Live In Northern Ireland And My Choice Is Dictated By The Leader Of A Cult
    • I'm Out There And Found Someone Else To Vote For

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/12/19 at 23:00

1 minute ago, LakotaDakota said:

You asked for an example of labourites abusing people for voting Tory

1 minute ago, LakotaDakota said:

Dixon didn't vote tory 

good example

Edited by StefanAVFC
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Wonder if this is perhaps the one time where the exit polls may not be as accurate as usual. By only polling the same 20% or so every time they are usually not too far off as many of the other seats are "safe" so not much point even asking. Not sure how many of the safe seats are actually that safe this time though . Could be an interesting night

We all know there are people suffering and even starving in the world - how many of us do anything about it ? - not many ( me included)

I think that's how the Tories see poor or sick people . ...they may fleetingly consider them - but they are so far removed from that sort of world - it doesn't seem real to them - and they quickly switch into profiteering mode - perhaps with the vague idea - that if the likes of Amazon make billions in profit - some of it will get to the guy sleeping in a cardboard box on new street

Edited by hippo

4 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

good example

The people who were/are abusing him obviously hadn't actually read his tweet saying he was voting green. Said he wasn't voting for corbyn so is automatically slaughtered simply because of the perception he voted tory...

Tolerance & equality for all unless you vote conservative where you must be a racist right wing idiot...

Edited by LakotaDakota
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Plenty of posts in the last few weeks saying how a hung Parliament would be best. I've said the same myself, but I've about-turned and medium-term I think it would be awful. 

Next few months? Brilliant. Drama continues. Johnson humiliated. Brexit racists deflated. But then what?

It's a shit show. More squabbling. Probably a referendum. Probably even a remain result. But nothing else gets passed. The only thing that unites the 48-52% of the Commons is the only thing that unites them. An election in 10 months is fought on "see! We told you they'd be shit and they proved it! Vote Johnson and his policy of we'll do whatever the person he's taking to at that moment wants!"

This is a long term conflict and things are going to be worse before they are better, whatever the result tonight. 

I'm off to bed.

Good luck everyone.

91058-bbc.jpg?itok=XnHrlCQl