The Hung Like a Donkey General Election December 2019 Thread

Jareth

Which Cunch of Bunts are you voting for?  

141 members have voted

1. 1. Which Cunch of Bunts Gets Your Hard Fought Cross

• The Evil Abusers Of The Working Man Dark Blue Team
    • The Hopelessly Divided Unicorn Chasing Red Team
    • The Couldn't Trust Them Even You Wanted To Yellow Team
    • The Demagogue Worshiping Light Blue Corportation
    • The Hippy Drippy Green Team
    • One of the Parties In The Occupied Territories That Hates England
    • I Live In Northern Ireland And My Choice Is Dictated By The Leader Of A Cult
    • I'm Out There And Found Someone Else To Vote For

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/12/19 at 23:00

5 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Weeks after they kicked out any moderates who opposed the dear leader, I find this hard to believe. 

They kicked out the people who worked in government to stymie Brexit, then voted from the back benches to hand the order paper to people trying to do the same. 

4 minutes ago, andym said:

Yet was treated as the messiah by his cult like Momentum followers and anyone who disagreed was treated to disdain, mocking and outright abuse.

Look where that has got them, open goal after open goal missed over the past 3 years and now they are on the end of an outright thrashing

Momentum don't care about running the country. They only care about running the labour party

1 minute ago, tonyh29 said:

exit poll has kinda ruined it , still got the fun of finding out if Swinson has lost and if Johnson lost or not , but it feels like an anti climax now 

Swinson must be under threat if SNP got 55.

I’ve still got an interest in Cairns here, absolutely back of the fridge for the whole campaign.

But who the **** thinks that when looking at Corbyn and making all these comments about him then looks at Jihnson and thinks, 'yep, that's my man'. Every criticism levelled at Corbyn can literally be expanded tenfold when levelled at Johnson not to mention everything else you can chuck at him. Bonkers.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

All I can say is, I **** hope you brexit bastards are right. I really do. 

It's not just about Brexit, though. Brexit is a gateway, at most, for the ideology that is the driving force behind his government.

If the exit poll is correct then result would reinforce the lowest of political campaigning and endeavour.

Lying through your arse over and over and over again, avoiding scrutiny (not just in an election campaign), trying to shut down Parliament for an extended period (imagine what that PM and government would do with an 80 seat majority!), a wafer thin manifesto but one that did include comments about judicial review, changing the constitutional arrangements and so on.

They may not have told us everything that they want or intend to do if they have this kind of majority but they've damn well told us enough.

Johnson some sort of 'liberal' Tory. My **** johnson, he is. He is, as I saw someone describe him in the last couple of days, a libertine not a liberal. When addressing the roles of others, he's a Stalinist much like Cummings - said with the deepest uinderstanding of irony given the context of the election.

Edited by snowychap
  • Like 2

Just now, Dr_Pangloss said:

Make no bones about it, Labour needs a purge of the more radical leftists and total morons in prominent positions, Abbott, McDonnell, Thornberry, Butler et al have to go immediately. 

They won't. It's time for moderates to resign the whip and abandon the name Labour. 

3 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

Make no bones about it, Labour needs a purge of the more radical leftists and total morons in prominent positions, Abbott, McDonnell, Thornberry, Butler et al have to go immediately. 

I don't see anyone in the wings of the labour to do that job though.

2 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

Worked well last time... 

The moderates need to regain control and Momentum need to be crushed.

With £3 memberships & a vote for the next leader - I don't see momentum going anywhere