The Hung Like a Donkey General Election December 2019 Thread

Jareth

Which Cunch of Bunts are you voting for?  

141 members have voted

1. 1. Which Cunch of Bunts Gets Your Hard Fought Cross

• The Evil Abusers Of The Working Man Dark Blue Team
    • The Hopelessly Divided Unicorn Chasing Red Team
    • The Couldn't Trust Them Even You Wanted To Yellow Team
    • The Demagogue Worshiping Light Blue Corportation
    • The Hippy Drippy Green Team
    • One of the Parties In The Occupied Territories That Hates England
    • I Live In Northern Ireland And My Choice Is Dictated By The Leader Of A Cult
    • I'm Out There And Found Someone Else To Vote For

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/12/19 at 23:00

4 minutes ago, penguin said:

I don't think I can bring myself to vote neither party come close to representing me. Plus I live in the safest conservative seat known to man.

Voted in Lichfield despite it being Fabricunt's super safe seat, and despite having to register as an overseas voter and arrange a proxy to do so.

My reasoning is that if Labour can at least close the gap in this election, then perhaps next time more people won't think that it's such a safe seat anymore and their vote can make a difference. Every vote counts, for something.

Edited by fightoffyour
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, cyrusr said:

Right, so what are everyone’s predictions then?

Im going for 18 seat majority for Tories.

Hung parliament,  Swinson loses seat, minority parties do a deal with Corbyn, wonderful radical new policies introduced that win over his doubters, @blandy leads crowdfunding drive to erect a statue in his honour.

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, peterms said:

Hung parliament,  Swinson loses seat, minority parties do a deal with Corbyn, wonderful radical new policies introduced that win over his doubters, @blandy leads crowdfunding drive to erect a statue in his honour.

Give the way the election has been, I would not be surprised in the slightest if there are a number of high profile casualties! Get the popcorn ready...

5 hours ago, rubberman said:

If the majority is small enough there may still be enough rebels left to at least stop a no-deal Brexit.  (That's all I've got as a silver lining.)

I just remembered something I read yesterday that may not help you along until the results come through but you may find relevant:

10 minutes ago, cyrusr said:

My feeling is that there's something quite unchristmassy about 'Get Brexit Done' and that the Tory campaign is toxic to women - and as most undecideds were women - I think (well) hung parliament.

1 minute ago, snowychap said:

Not going to make the mistake of predicting anything but, at the prices, I've had a little interest in minority Conservative government at 10/1.

There's a good reason why that is not going to happen. 

11 minutes ago, cyrusr said:

I would not be surprised in the slightest if there are a number of high profile casualties! 

That’s going to be the best bit and what makes it worth staying up. 

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, cyrusr said:

Tory majority of 7.

The way Boris has performed, if it has gone on a week longer it'd have been a hung parliament.