The Hung Like a Donkey General Election December 2019 Thread

Jareth

Which Cunch of Bunts are you voting for?  

141 members have voted

1. 1. Which Cunch of Bunts Gets Your Hard Fought Cross

• The Evil Abusers Of The Working Man Dark Blue Team
    • The Hopelessly Divided Unicorn Chasing Red Team
    • The Couldn't Trust Them Even You Wanted To Yellow Team
    • The Demagogue Worshiping Light Blue Corportation
    • The Hippy Drippy Green Team
    • One of the Parties In The Occupied Territories That Hates England
    • I Live In Northern Ireland And My Choice Is Dictated By The Leader Of A Cult
    • I'm Out There And Found Someone Else To Vote For

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/12/19 at 23:00

5 minutes ago, Awol said:

My bold: Of course you did. Imagine reading that litany of Jezza’s good deeds and then going “yep, that’s my guy.” 

I was expecting a genuinely balanced piece given how it started. As soon as I read the swaying points against Johnson I realised I wasn't going to get one. Had it have been a genuine list of swaying points I'd have been left feeling imagine reading this and thinking "Johnson is my guy"

Edited by markavfc40

1 minute ago, Genie said:

My sons friend came to ours to play a few summers ago and we though we had his shoes on the wrong feet. Took them off, and we were confused for a moment until we realised it was 2 left shoes of the same style. Now he was about 5. And it was the same style you might make a case for him being a bit dim not realising before leaving the house. But how does a grown adult do it, when they are not even the same style shoe?

stress, feeling rushed, being made to think about a million and one things all at once, probably so concerned that she needs to put her big red coat on that its escaped her

5 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

She isn't stupid. She went to Cambridge ffs.

But yeah, there's something wrong there and having her so prominent is/was a huge Corbyn mistake.

that's the nail on the head

I have a small declaration to make. 4 years ago I looked down whilst stood at the train station and was wearing odd Vans trainers. The only similarity was they were both slip ons. My wife hastily brought me a match for one of them. 

Just now, Seat68 said:

I have a small declaration to make. 4 years ago I looked down whilst stood at the train station and was wearing odd Vans trainers. The only similarity was they were both slip ons. My wife hastily brought me a match for one of them. 

I once went to work in my trainers by mistake.

I'd like to think I'd notice putting on an odd shoe onto the wrong foot, even at 5:30.

5 minutes ago, magnkarl said:

Probably put on by one of the police officers she was going to give a 30quid/year salary. 

It’s funny that this stuff sticks. Clear mistake, doesn’t really harm anyone but shows that OMG SHES USELESS. 

Whereas our ACTUAL PRIME MINISTER can, for example, refer to Muslim women as letterboxes and it’s all “yo such bantz”. 

Edited by bobzy
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, bobzy said:

Whereas our ACTUAL PRIME MINISTER can, for example, refer to Muslim women as letterboxes and it’s all “yo such bantz”. 

Yeah, he's a clear dickhead. He's got his mental faculties though, full of bile though they may be.

Abbott shouldn't even be an MP at this point never mind in the cabinet. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, bobzy said:

It’s funny that this stuff sticks. Clear mistake, doesn’t really harm anyone but shows that OMG SHES USELESS. 

Let's face it, the individuals leaders and their close buddies are all absolutely appalling. 

The only thing you can choose is the philosophy of one over the other. 

This is the worst election ever (for quality of choice). 

• Like 3

I still think the best outcome is a hung parliament so ineffective that nothing at all gets done for another year or two, in the hope that both of the showers of shite that are the main parties have a thorough purge of the bastards and idiots at the top.

• Like 2

Just now, Davkaus said:

I still think the best outcome is a hung parliament so ineffective that nothing at all gets done for another year or two, in the hope that both of the showers of shite that are the main parties have a thorough purge of the bastards and idiots at the top.

If a hung parliament ensures that both Corbyn and Johnson didn't become PM and new leaders were elected to both parties pretty quick then that would be a positive  ... what we do in the interim would be the tricky bit  , the economy needs some certainty one way or another  , imo

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Yup, said it to a friend (who's voting tory).  Best deal for me is hung parliament, get rid of the leaders and their close knit buddies, a fresh group of swots to take those positions.

Blank slate, no baggage to beat anyone with, results driven by the best policy (and they should be held to account if not met). 

10 minutes ago, bobzy said:

No one denies that Johnson is a "#¤"#¤, it doesn't change that Abbott isn't fit to represent anyone, let alone her wardrobe.

1 minute ago, tonyh29 said:

If a hung parliament ensures that both Corbyn and Johnson didn't become PM and new leaders were elected to both parties pretty quick then that would be a positive  ... what we do in the interim would be the tricky bit  , the economy needs some certainty one way or another  , imo

Yeah. I suspect what we'd actually get is both of them clinging on, each laughably claiming victory, and the poison continuing to divide the country. 

Plan B, who's got a Guy Fawkes mask? :) 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

Unless you are Avril Lavigne , you shouldn't be wearing vans , odd or not

Look I found a look that worked for me and I have stuck with it. I do question if they are a little young for me, the answer comes back as no. 

10 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

I agree partly with this in terms of best outcome being a hung parliament but I think it would only last a few months and would achieve at least one effective thing.

Corbyn is done tomorrow if the Tories get a majority. If it is a hung parliament he may get a few months to push through a referendum to be quickly followed by a general election where he won't be leader.

Failure to get a majority for Johnson would also likely see the end of him. There is even a chance he may not win his seat.