The Hung Like a Donkey General Election December 2019 Thread

Jareth

Which Cunch of Bunts are you voting for?  

141 members have voted

1. 1. Which Cunch of Bunts Gets Your Hard Fought Cross

• The Evil Abusers Of The Working Man Dark Blue Team
    • The Hopelessly Divided Unicorn Chasing Red Team
    • The Couldn't Trust Them Even You Wanted To Yellow Team
    • The Demagogue Worshiping Light Blue Corportation
    • The Hippy Drippy Green Team
    • One of the Parties In The Occupied Territories That Hates England
    • I Live In Northern Ireland And My Choice Is Dictated By The Leader Of A Cult
    • I'm Out There And Found Someone Else To Vote For

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/12/19 at 23:00

27 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

Has there ever been a Twitter page listing the most wittily spoiled ballots?  I’d quite like the job of counting votes just to see what gems come up.

I wish I'd put:

SPOILED for choice :trollface:

1 hour ago, Seat68 said:

If you had said you had voted Labour that would be up there with @tonyh29 saying he would be voting red this election. 

Undecided about voting , but rest assured there is zero chance it will be red if i do so the universe isn't about to end  :)

tbh you wouldn't know there is an election around here , had no leaflets , can't see any of those estates agent types boards , zip ..other than the independent bloke  hi-jacking all the local threads on facebook the candidates are invisible  ....I googled  the women candidates a few weeks back to see if any of them were cute , they weren't , but I've not met anyone yet that has physcially seen them

I found out yesterday that Phillip Hammond's replacement lives in Bromley ,one of my ABT mates emailed him to ask if he was moving to the area and got a reply to say "he was considering it " ... general feeling from the blokes at the curry night last night was that they wouldn't vote for him as he didn't live here ( though tbf , of the 8 , 5 of them are ABT and wouldn't vote for him even if he gave out free beer every Thursday )

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Awol said:

Has Johnson shared platforms with people calling for the genocide of all Muslims? Called such people his “friends”?

if he did , he could say he was only doing so in order to bring about peace

1 hour ago, villaglint said:

Given your stance on Brexit isn't that a somewhat odd vote? Or did I miss something along the way? I'd have thought you would have just wanted to get it done etc. 

It’s a straight SNP - Lib Dem fight here in NE Fife, better Remainer unionists than Remainer separatists.  

1 hour ago, MCU said:

Do the right thing today fellow VT’ers, vote Tory and keep that dangerous bloke Corbyn away 

I've been puzzled by this opinion so I'm going to take the opportunity to ask someone with it, outside of Twitter or Facebook where I would certainly not get a sensible response, what is it that makes Corbyn dangerous?