The Hung Like a Donkey General Election December 2019 Thread

Jareth

Which Cunch of Bunts are you voting for?  

141 members have voted

1. 1. Which Cunch of Bunts Gets Your Hard Fought Cross

• The Evil Abusers Of The Working Man Dark Blue Team
    • The Hopelessly Divided Unicorn Chasing Red Team
    • The Couldn't Trust Them Even You Wanted To Yellow Team
    • The Demagogue Worshiping Light Blue Corportation
    • The Hippy Drippy Green Team
    • One of the Parties In The Occupied Territories That Hates England
    • I Live In Northern Ireland And My Choice Is Dictated By The Leader Of A Cult
    • I'm Out There And Found Someone Else To Vote For

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/12/19 at 23:00

1 minute ago, Seat68 said:

Or Conservative if you hate Muslims. 

If the EHRC were investigating the Tories for Islamophobia, as they’re investigating Labour for institutional  anti-Semitism, you’d have an unanswerable argument. But they’re not. 

• Haha 1

I was going to vote Tory but the more I've thought about it the more I've realised I just can't. 

I'm not voting for Labour either so I'm going to become something I've always disliked, someone that moans about politics and then doesn't vote. 

Voting shouldn't be ' who's the least worst' has there ever been so many rocket polishers in parliament?

4 minutes ago, av1 said:

I was going to vote Tory but the more I've thought about it the more I've realised I just can't. 

I'm not voting for Labour either so I'm going to become something I've always disliked, someone that moans about politics and then doesn't vote. 

Voting shouldn't be ' who's the least worst' has there ever been so many rocket polishers in parliament?

been in the same boat for years, spoil it, take a bit black marker pen in there and scrawl none of the above or all liars or bunch of **** words removed on it

you're still merely a statistic but its better than the couldn't be bothered to vote statistic, wish more people did it, would be great if spoiled votes started beating candidates 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Awol said:

If the EHRC were investigating the Tories for Islamophobia, as they’re investigating Labour for institutional  anti-Semitism, you’d have an unanswerable argument. But they’re not. 

But you see the Tories are anti Islam right? You see that without any investigation, you just want the official seal put on it by EHRC, right?

5 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

been in the same boat for years, spoil it, take a bit black marker pen in there and scrawl none of the above or all liars or bunch of **** words removed on it

you're still merely a statistic but its better than the couldn't be bothered to vote statistic, wish more people did it, would be great if spoiled votes started beating candidates 

96pVvn.gif

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

But you see the Tories are anti Islam right? You see that without any investigation, you just want the official seal put on it by EHRC, right?

There are Islamophobes in the Tory party, for sure. Is it institutional? Has Johnson shared platforms with people calling for the genocide of all Muslims? Called such people his “friends”? No, not even close, so whataboutery isn’t really valid on this occasion. 

I’m voting Lib Dem’ b/c the SNP. Gross, but at least I’ll still be able to look my Jewish friends in the face. 

A spoiled ballot is a vote for the Candidate who is elected in my opinion. I am completely against it. No party gives me all the pieces of my unicorn so in this instance I am voting for the party that's least likely to shoot my unicorn. Will they get in? Probably not but at least with good conscious my vote will be one more step towards closing the gap. 

I've only gone and voted Lib Dems. I'm feeling that this is the year where they'll take over my usual extremely blue seat of Winchester and possibly have a slight effect on this Brexit debacle (it was a lib dem seat in 2005). I would normally vote Labour but this year I'd rather acid wash my eyes, gurgle sulphuric acid and top it all off with sticking a fork in the outlet as JC is possibly the most two faced idiotic opposition leader I've ever witnessed and I've been alive since the 50's.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, magnkarl said:

I've only gone and voted Lib Dems. I'm feeling that this is the year where they'll take over my usual extremely blue seat of Winchester and possibly have a slight effect on this Brexit debacle (it was a lib dem seat in 2005). I would normally vote Labour but this year I'd rather acid wash my eyes, gurgle sulphuric acid and top it all off with sticking a fork in the outlet as JC is possibly the most two faced idiotic opposition leader I've ever witnessed and I've been alive since the 50's.

If you had said you had voted Labour that would be up there with @tonyh29 saying he would be voting red this election. 

• Like 1

whose leopard like spots are easier to change - the tories contempt for human beings across racial ( and gender ) divides well - mostly those in the lower castes, of lower breeding and income levels, contempt for people of all stripes, with their own racist problems or the elements within Labour - ( too many by far ) that are anti-Semitic? Whilst it may be a shite-off, this whiter than white view of the tories as saints is patently ludicrous particularly with a PM on record using the word piccaninnies ffs. 

edit - I do completely understand why people don't want to vote labour, but the idea one side is institutionally problematic and not the other is farcical. 

One can only hope that frustrations across both sides means that everyone decides that first past the post is long since in need of replacement

Edited by Rodders
  • Like 3

11 minutes ago, Rodders said:

whose leopard like spots are easier to change - the tories contempt for human beings across racial ( and gender ) divides well - mostly those in the lower castes, of lower breeding and income levels, contempt for people of all stripes, with their own racist problems or the elements within Labour - ( too many by far ) that are anti-Semitic? Whilst it may be a shite-off, this whiter than white view of the tories as saints is patently ludicrous particularly with a PM on record using the word piccaninnies ffs. 

edit - I do completely understand why people don't want to vote labour, but the idea one side is institutionally problematic and not the other is farcical. 

One can only hope that frustrations across both sides means that everyone decides that first past the post is long since in need of replacement

By the looks of things Labour won't change even when they've got an official independent investigation by the EHRC into their dealings. The answer to your question is none of the above. Vote for the third alternative.

A leopard without spots is just another catweazle - and to be honest he's had his fair share of time in the hot seat.

35 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

A spoiled ballot is a vote for the Candidate who is elected in my opinion. I am completely against it. No party gives me all the pieces of my unicorn so in this instance I am voting for the party that's least likely to shoot my unicorn. Will they get in? Probably not but at least with good conscious my vote will be one more step towards closing the gap. 

I disagree

I don't want to vote labour or tory, realistically voting for lib dem or the green party is more irrelevant than spoiling the vote, neither have a chance in hell of getting 10% of the vote (green wont get 1%)

I also don't want to be considered too lazy or uninterested, hence I spoiled my vote, by post this year too

57 minutes ago, Awol said:

There are Islamophobes in the Tory party, for sure. Is it institutional? Has Johnson shared platforms with people calling for the genocide of all Muslims? Called such people his “friends”? No, not even close, so whataboutery isn’t really valid on this occasion. 

I’m voting Lib Dem’ b/c the SNP. Gross, but at least I’ll still be able to look my Jewish friends in the face. 

Given your stance on Brexit isn't that a somewhat odd vote? Or did I miss something along the way? I'd have thought you would have just wanted to get it done etc. 

1 hour ago, Awol said:

My Jewish friends are voting Labour. 

• Like 2