Cameron Archer

Zatman

1 hour ago, MotoMkali said:

7 wins in 8 starts. 22 Goals scored as a team. 

That's what their forums say, he's making akpom better who's gone on a great scoring streak

I don't know enough about boro or akpom to know if we could do the same with archer and Watkins 

1 hour ago, Steero113 said:

Do we get some sort of extra fee for absolutely carrying those Northerners to the automatic promotion spots? 🤑

Nah its just equalling out bosko jankovic 😜 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Steero113 said:

Do we get some sort of extra fee for absolutely carrying those Northerners to the automatic promotion spots? 🤑

We got a £1m loan fee for Cam, Not sure about Ramsey 

12 minutes ago, supermon said:

Should be playing in premier league with us next season, disappointing if he goes on loan

I don’t think another season on loan would hurt. Rather him play 35+ games next season than a handful with us.

Same goes for Ramsey and Irroegbunam. Personally, I’d send all 3 to the same team - like a Boro or Sunderland and just watch them romp the league. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, supermon said:

Should be playing in premier league with us next season, disappointing if he goes on loan

I assume him or AJ will likely end up going back on loan to Boro next season if they get promoted. It will be prem experience for them and a cheap player in a position of need for Boro. 

Guy is a feckin' goal machine. You cannot teach that. He has been immense in his recent loans.

I want to see him playing for us next season, not out on loan again.

We will never know where we might have been if he had stayed with us this season.

Thank god we have him on a 5 year contract.

I am convinced he could become a superstar for us.

• Like 2

On 12/03/2023 at 11:45, supermon said:

I’m not sure. He’d sit on our bench behind Watkins and Duran hardly ever playing.  Better for him to get loaned to a low level Premier League team to see if he can cut it there.

7 minutes ago, ender4 said:

I’m not sure. He’d sit on our bench behind Watkins and Duran hardly ever playing.  Better for him to get loaned to a low level Premier League team to see if he can cut it there.

Should've just kept Archer and given him the backup striker slot and not bothered with Duran. 

There is zero proof Duran is better than CAM and has done less alot less in his career. 

• Like 2

Literally baffles the mind we wanked 15 mill odd on a 19 year old unproven striker from the MLS(lol) while we have this guy from our academy who is literally Aguero esque yet he gets no chances. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, KAZZAM said:

Should've just kept Archer and given him the backup striker slot and not bothered with Duran. 

There is zero proof Duran is better than CAM and has done less alot less in his career. 

There is zero proof than any of us know more than professional scouts and the analysis/recruitment team in charge of making these decisions either.

You're looking from a one dimensional angle here.

We don't even know if Duran was necessarily brought in as any sort of Archer replacement.

For all we know, next season it could be Duran going on loan and Cameron coming off the bench etc ( Or them both being here )

It's not this straightforward imo.

Cam is better off getting minutes and gaining confidence than getting limited cameos.

Duran got 2 minutes today ffs 

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Like 4

Doubt for the game and had a fitness test at 11am . Motm and 9.65 rating on whoscored. 6 hours later.

Whether he makes it here with us or elsewhere we have brought through an extremely talented goalscorer who will end up a legend at any club he plays for. My hope is that it is with us as he is getting better and better in all the aspects of forward play

• Like 2

Â