Marvelous Nakamba

NurembergVillan

3 minutes ago, tinker said:

£12m a fair fee, he's helped them get promoted and will be vital if they don't want to be a laughing stock. I'm happy for him, he seems a nice bloke but we have paid his wages for 3 years and we deserve a bit of a pay back, we ain't a charity.

12 mill is what I was thinking.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, tinker said:

£12m a fair fee, he's helped them get promoted and will be vital if they don't want to be a laughing stock. I'm happy for him, he seems a nice bloke but we have paid his wages for 3 years and we deserve a bit of a pay back, we ain't a charity.

Absolute no chance. Last year of contract and is clearly not wanted here. 5 million at most

• Like 1

Luton just got 170m for getting promoted.

I'm sure they can part ways with 12m considering he's a solid player for them and crowd favourite.

Edited by AshVilla
  • Like 1

Just now, Zatman said:

Wonder will he do a Mings and wear his Luton kit on the way back to Birmingham 

Do you know what, it wouldn’t bother me in the slightest if I see him at New St tomorrow still in his Luton kit! 😂 Best of luck to him! 👏🏻

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, useless said:

We won't get anywhere near £12m, we don't want him and only has a year left on his contract, will be doing well to get three or four million, but that's okay has been a good player for us, already repaid what we've spent on him, and if we can bring in a big chunk of what we originally paid then that will be a good deal.

Luton won't be spending big, if we mess them about on the fee they would likely just walk away from a deal and then we could potentially be left in a position where he goes elsewhere on loan and we end up losing him for nothing next season.

Being as though they probably won't be spending big, they could potentially come back to us for one or two more loan deals next season.

Have you forgotten how Bournemouth gave us a pokey bum wank 

3 minutes ago, Woody1000 said:

Do you know what, it wouldn’t bother me in the slightest if I see him at New St tomorrow still in his Luton kit! 😂 Best of luck to him! 👏🏻

He can wear it in the crowd at VP tomorrow and we'll love it, he's just beat those dirty cov vermin c**ts

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Â