Marvelous Nakamba

NurembergVillan

4 minutes ago, Kingman said:

Have you forgotten how Bournemouth gave us a pokey bum wank 

We had well known rich owners and Mings I am sure had a longer contract

More like when we signed Hause

• Like 2

we will be lucky to get 5m for Nakamba, tbh its prob gonna be in the 2 - 2.5m range, if we do manage to get some money.

He only has 1yr left on his contract.

42 minutes ago, supermon said:

10mill for Nakamba, that's cheap

Let's not be silly like we were with allegedly pricing Davis out of a move to Forest last summer. Marv been a decent servant but ultimately not quite good enough to feature regularly anymore for where we're going.

Luton going to a level now where they need some reasonanly experienced premier league players so this should be the easiest selling deal to do this summer.

12 minutes ago, Frodo said:

I want him back to play understudy to Kamara now he has some minutes under his belt 👍

In that scenario what happens to Tim then? Marv has played his part in establishing us as premier league regular again but we've known for a while his time here has passed.

Dendoncker is also ahead of him in pecking order so don't really see the point of selling him just to keep a player who'll we'll let go on free next summer anyway.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, WallisFrizz said:

This is nice. The Villa boys watching Marv take his pen. No idea why they’re on a bus the night before a home game tho

Stopping in a hotel pre-game? Looks like they're in a city centre. I assume Brum!

2 minutes ago, WallisFrizz said:

This is nice. The Villa boys watching Marv take his pen. No idea why they’re on a bus the night before a home game tho.

I get the feeling they were all expecting him to sky it over the bar, Young certainly was!🤣

Since Emery came in we've been staying at a hotel before every home game.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Zatman said:

We had well known rich owners and Mings I am sure had a longer contract

More like when we signed Hause

FFP and Owners are irrelevant unless you are Man City

17 minutes ago, useless said:

We won't get anywhere near £12m, we don't want him and only has a year left on his contract, will be doing well to get three or four million, but that's okay has been a good player for us, already repaid what we've spent on him, and if we can bring in a big chunk of what we originally paid then that will be a good deal.

Luton won't be spending big, if we mess them about on the fee they would likely just walk away from a deal and then we could potentially be left in a position where he goes elsewhere on loan and we end up losing him for nothing next season.

Being as though they probably won't be spending big, they could potentially come back to us for one or two more loan deals next season.

If they won't pay then don't sell him, we hold all the cards they ain't getting any player like him for less than £20m in the open market. Its just the way business  works, what's the interest on your mortgage, 10%? 😁

6 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Probably been out drinking in town...

...Mate.

They've been at that 80's festival in Digbeth with @sidcow!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, tinker said:

If they won't pay then don't sell him, we hold all the cards they ain't getting any player like him for less than £20m in the open market. Its just the way business  works, what's the interest on your mortgage, 10%? 😁

We don't sell him and he ends up leaving for free in 12 months?

£5m and i'd snap their hands off. £10m and they can have Keinan and Hause as well!

3 minutes ago, Xela said:

We don't sell him and he ends up leaving for free in 12 months?

£5m and i'd snap their hands off. £10m and they can have Keinan and Hause as well!

They NEED him, they have just got £170m and want him on the cheap, getting him in 12 months time will be no use to them at all, we hold the cards. £12m 

Edited by tinker

14 minutes ago, Xela said:

Stopping in a hotel pre-game? Looks like they're in a city centre. I assume Brum!

I see them at the Clayton. Sometimes the away teams oddly too.

I personally stopped the car to get our and intimidate them. We won, they looked scared.

Full credit to me

• Haha 4

33 minutes ago, AshVilla said:

Luton just got 170m for getting promoted.

I'm sure they can part ways with 12m considering he's a solid player for them and crowd favourite.

They need to spend loads on doing up their ground as is just to get it up to standard and then they've got a new ground plan.

Absolutely no chance we hold out for that fee. We only paid 8 for him. 

1 minute ago, Farlz said:

Take advantage while his stock is high and get a bit of money for him. Can play every week for Luton, everyone wins. 

Plus he's nowhere near good enough for us, so yeah, awesome. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, tinker said:

They NEED him, they have just got £170m and want him on the cheap, getting him in 12 months time will be no use to them at all, we hold the cards. £12m 

Maybe, but I though Forest would go for Keinan last year. There will be plenty of DMs out there for less than £12m for Luton to look at if our asking price is too high. Guess its down to who blinks first. 

Â