Said Benrahma

MaVilla

42 minutes ago, momo said:

So, if he comes... do Villa has to wait 2 weeks for his work permit?

And what about Trez? Does he have a work permit?

I believe he has dual nationality, one of them French so no work permit required. I can't remember if Trezeguet's permit was ever confirmed but as he played pre-season I presume it has been given to him, he has loads of international caps so his permit should not of been an issue. 

Edited by Teale's 'tache
Spelling

6 minutes ago, TheStagMan said:

That's just a lazy stereotype. 

Racists the lot of you.

* Unless you have proof he eats Brie and Camembert

It'd be eyerolling if an English footballer went abroad and they sang about him eating fish and chips and being stuck up.

42 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

71m or something isn't it?

Certainly within the top 10 indebted clubs in the championship, although I believe that all owed to your owner and not banks?  So not as bad.

You are right but we have a balance on the sale of Griffin Park to be added which was 30 mill plus and think our transfer business has a profit of over 25 mill since those acounts were posted.Crazy money when we take about 4 million max through our gate in a season.

58 minutes ago, momo said:

So, if he comes... do Villa has to wait 2 weeks for his work permit?

And what about Trez? Does he have a work permit?

Benrahma wont require a work permit, lived in france since he was 11 and holds a French passport. (so he's dual nationality, France/Algeria)

Trez has a WP yes.

19 minutes ago, Brentfordnylons said:

You are right but we have a balance on the sale of Griffin Park to be added which was 30 mill plus and think our transfer business has a profit of over 25 mill since those acounts were posted.Crazy money when we take about 4 million max through our gate in a season.

from reading the Brentford forum, they are actually quite a nasty/bitter bunch arent they?

quite surprised tbh, but quite a few ppl on ur forum are really........"little man syndrome" almost, weird considering your club is cool :P

6 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

from reading the Brentford forum, they are actually quite a nasty/bitter bunch arent they?

quite surprised tbh, but quite a few ppl on ur forum are really........"little man syndrome" almost, weird considering your club is cool :P

All the ones in here seem fine to me.

Not like Leeds and Bristol City fans that keep cropping up sticking their oar in.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

All the ones in here seem fine to me.

Not like Leeds and Bristol City fans that keep cropping up sticking their oar in.

oh ye agreed, the Brentford fans on here are great, i just mean when i look at the Brentford forum.....its....interesting.

14 minutes ago, jonjon said:

You seem to forget that you have also got a lot of weirdos as well, just like all other football club forums, unfortunately we all suffer from them, but that's life!! 

Statistically speaking we probably have a lot more of them than you. Fwiw I quite like that Brentford forum. Lots of interesting discussions. 

29 minutes ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

Statistically speaking we probably have a lot more of them than you. Fwiw I quite like that Brentford forum. Lots of interesting discussions. 

I swear I saw someone on here in June or early July saying we should sign Robertson from Liverpool... that's about as detached from reality as it gets 

2 hours ago, jonjon said:

You seem to forget that you have also got a lot of weirdos as well, just like all other football club forums, unfortunately we all suffer from them, but that's life!! 

problem is... weirdo's don't think they are.

They're meant to be signing Ghoddos today, so potentially he's his replacement. Although Sky are saying that a deal is unlikely because the two clubs are too far apart in their valuations of the player. I really hope we can bring him in, but it doesn't seem like it's going to happen at the moment, if Brentford aren't desperate for the money then they probably won't accept sixteen million Euros.

1 minute ago, useless said:

They're meant to be signing Ghoddos today, so potentially he's his replacement. Although Sky are saying that a deal is unlikely because the two clubs are too far apart in their valuations of the player. I really hope we can bring him in, but it doesn't seem like it's going to happen at the moment, if Brentford aren't desperate for the money then they probably won't accept sixteen million Euros.

Or pounds.

Â