Said Benrahma

MaVilla

2 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

Apart from Luiz, this was the signing I wanted to happen the most. He's just so good.

Yeah I have just been looking at him on wyscout and watching a few clips. I don't know where I got the idea I could pretend he isn't utterly brilliant from. Probably trying to appear clever and contrary. 

• Like 2

Just now, dont_do_it_doug. said:

Yeah I have just been looking at him on wyscout and watching a few clips. I don't know where I got the idea I could pretend he isn't utterly brilliant from. Probably trying to appear clever and contrary. 

Out of interest how much would you be willing to pay for him? £20m? More?...

1 minute ago, Teale's 'tache said:

Honestly, if Maupay went for 20m, Benrahma is worth at least that and I wouldn't break a sweat in paying it. Obviously we're getting close to our FFP limit and I'd imagine the club is trying to drive down the price.

9 minutes ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

seth meyers lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Teale's 'tache said:

Statistically he is comparable to Trezeguet, in a tougher league (IMO). Except unlike Trezeguet he has outperformed his expected goals, so he's likely a better finisher. And he's more creative. More chances created, more chances finished. He's Trezeguet+ basically. 

I reckon if you stick him and Trezeguet or El Ghazi up top playing off Wes, and they click, you are potentially looking at 30 goals between them. How much is that worth to Aston Villa? I dunno. 

If we're willing to go to £20m we may as well go to £25m, in my opinion. But that's a more general one. No harm haggling until the last moment if we need to. 

Edited by dont_do_it_doug.
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

Statistically he is comparable to Trezeguet, in a tougher league (IMO). Except unlike Trezeguet he has outperformed his expected goals, so he's likely a better finisher. And he's more creative. More chances created, more chances finished. He's Trezeguet+ basically. 

I reckon if you stick him and Trezeguet or El Ghazi up top playing off Wes, and they click, you are potentially looking at 30 goals between them. How much is that worth to Aston Villa? I dunno. 

If we're willing to go to £20m we may as well go to £25m, in my opinion. But that's a more general one. No harm haggling until the last moment if we need to. 

Would love to see Hassan on one wing and benrahma on the other.....

Although then no jota and I like him too :(

42 minutes ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

OK so despite my previous reservations this literally has to happen now. Freaking Mahrez. 

Why have you done this to me Stinglikeabee?

I have been saying for months on here @dont_do_it_doug. How good he is. So you don’t listen to my suggestions fella ? ;)

I first saw him when I went scouting at Stoke vs Brentford last  season and was mega impressed. So watched every Brentford game on sky after.  I haven’t shut up about him on here lol. It’s taken a Brentford fan to come on here  for you now know how good he is ? :D 

Edited by Villan4Life
  • Haha 1

does any1 want to create a 5 man crack team with me?, lets go and liberate him from Brentford........take no prisoners.

i have been training hard for this moment.......

lightsaber GIF

Edited by MaVilla
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Villan4Life said:

I have been saying for months on here @dont_do_it_doug. How good he is. So you don’t listen to my suggestions fella ? ;)

I first saw him when I went scouting at Stoke vs Brentford last  season and was mega impressed. So watched every Brentford game on sky after.  I haven’t shut up about him on here lol. It’s taken a Brentford fan to come on here  for you now know how good he is ? :D 

:D

To be honest he is one I have avoided looking into as I wanted to avoid getting my hopes up. But as there's only a day left in the window I though sod it, what have I got to lose... 

...Sleep now, probably. 

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

does any1 want to create a 5 man crack team with me?, lets go and liberate him from Brentford........take no prisoners.

I just don't see how he will leave Brentford with a load of crackheads?! Makes no sense to me????

Â