Said Benrahma

MaVilla

30 minutes ago, PompeyVillan said:

I'd pay the money, but it's not my money. We'd have a problem if he performs exceptionally well in the next few months and then becomes a target for other clubs across Europe. We'd have then felt as if we had missed out. 

Maybe I am being greedy, but I think this guy is the icing on the cake. 

I feel that exact same about this one. It was one of the deals I was hoping would get down all suer. Looks unlikely now which is a shame.

3 minutes ago, Brentfordnylons said:

Think you will be proved right he don’t want to be at our club and not that popular around the place I hear.Im sure there will be a compromise on the price by both clubs 

I hope you are right.

10 minutes ago, Brentfordnylons said:

Think you will be proved right he don’t want to be at our club and not that popular around the place I hear.Im sure there will be a compromise on the price by both clubs 

You better be right Mister!!

Edited by Vive_La_Villa

14 minutes ago, Brentfordnylons said:

Smith just confirmed no more signings for us today.

Deano knows what he's doing, he'll have finely judged Benrahma's emotional psyche and knows that by walking out on the deal at this exact point that Benrahma will slap in a transfer request or assault the Brentford owner in order to get his move for half the price. 

34 minutes ago, Brentfordnylons said:

Ex girlfriend syndrome incoming 😎

Benrahama isn't what we needed the most. He will get another injury and people will forget him. We got decent wingers already. What we need is a striker to cover right wing. And I think it's unfortunate we didn't land that. Would have gone from a very very good window to an exceptional one. 

1 minute ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

Benrahama isn't what we needed the most. He will get another injury and people will forget him. We got decent wingers already. What we need is a striker to cover right wing. And I think it's unfortunate we didn't land that. Would have gone from a very very good window to an exceptional one. 

A Weimann type? 😜

2 minutes ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

Sturridge?

Â