Douglas Luiz

LondonLax

I sat down to watch Villa playing on the TV a few years back with my United following father (a rare feat given I haven't lived in Ireland for over a decade). Dougie got on the ball and my old fella asked about him. I told him he's pretty dogged but skillful, probably too good for Villa, Man City still had their buy-back clause at the time but ultimately, he's always good for a booking. No less that a minute later he's sliding in on his arse and get's a yellow.

To this day I get a text every 2 out of 3 weeks from himself - "Dougie Luiz, always good for a booking!".

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Four assists and two goals is pretty good for a non attacking central midfielder, his best goals and assists combined in the Premier League so far, and we've still got eighteen games left to play.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Xela said:

He's stepped up since he split up with Alisha and ditched the utter cringe ThickTok videos.

He has been playing consistently well since about February. Just the last clown knew nothing about midfielders to understand it

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, Xela said:

He's stepped up since he split up with Alisha and ditched the utter cringe ThickTok videos.

Looking at Instagram it looks like they night be back together. Seems it was her birthday and all the gang were there and he was stood by her cutting cake - unless they've stayed mates

45 minutes ago, Zatman said:

He has been playing consistently well since about February. Just the last clown knew nothing about midfielders to understand it

Which was surprising as it’s the one area you would have thought he’d actually know something about. 

7 hours ago, Steero113 said:

Which was surprising as it’s the one area you would have thought he’d actually know something about. 

Steve Bruce thought Mile Jedinak was a CB so maybe it doesn't work like that. Or those two are just not that bright.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Dodgyknees said:

Modern Talking: Brother Louie

”what a shot, what a goal, Douglas Luiz, Luiz, Luiz, we’re in love, Villa Park,  Douglas Luiz, Luiz, Luiz”

That's great, but how about "Villa Villa Villa"? 

Â