Fixing Villa Park - All the small things

OutByEaster?

4 hours ago, Wainy316 said:

They've changed the pies and they're not as good!

Was it labelled as a 'tandoori' pie?   If so that's the new stuff.

The inclusion of the mince beef and onion pie is a welcome addition 

2 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

Gents, the club have set up an email for this type of thing, if you could send complaints directly to:

fancomplaints@avfc.co.uk.

It'd be appreciated.

Someone is going to be very busy on Monday morning...

spacer.png

10 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

Gents, the club have set up an email for this type of thing, if you could send complaints directly to:

It'd be appreciated.

For info, I did email this a couple of weeks ago and ended up having a little chat with Lee Preece. One of the main points he promised was that they were looking at Holte End car park facilities 'this season'. I asked if it would be for normal fans and he said:

"

Car park 100% a fan zone, and also available at half-tito holte enders – no charge.

Car park 100% a fan zone, and also available at half-time to holte enders – no charge.

Once we can get an outside area established this could potentially lead to holte lower catering kiosks being converted to toilets (not the new technology!) to create additional provision. 

Once we can get an outside area established this could potentially lead to holte lower catering kiosks being converted to toilets (not the new technology!) to create additional provision. 

• Like 4

The lights in the 2 o's in Football on Aston Villa Football Club need replacing on the outside of The Witton Lane Stand.

The were flashing like mad Thursday night.

That is the view 1000s of people see from the M6 daily so needs sorting.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, S-Platt said:

The lights in the 2 o's in Football on Aston Villa Football Club need replacing on the outside of The Witton Lane Stand.

Good call was going to post exactly the same

13 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

It'd be appreciated.

11 hours ago, mikeyp102 said:

How long until server is full on this 

11 hours ago, MrBlack said:

Someone is going to be very busy on Monday morning...

spacer.png

The club might want to think about bringing back Nicola Keye!  😂

• Haha 1

Why do the kiosks close at the end of half time? Genuinely something I've never understood. If they can't serve beer fair enough, but why can't I eat something during the second half? Would also help with queues too. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, blunther said:

For info, I did email this a couple of weeks ago and ended up having a little chat with Lee Preece. One of the main points he promised was that they were looking at Holte End car park facilities 'this season'. I asked if it would be for normal fans and he said:

"

Car park 100% a fan zone, and also available at half-tito holte enders – no charge.

Car park 100% a fan zone, and also available at half-time to holte enders – no charge.

Screenshot_20231007_105901_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Like 2

5 hours ago, S-Platt said:

They want to put the money on the field bro. Can't be replacing light bulbs.

16 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

They want to put the money on the field bro. Can't be replacing light bulbs.

I get that mate and you would need a big cherry picker to sort it too not cheap. Maybe a hours wage for Digne!

• 1 month later...

I have a problem with my seat, it’s been jammed together with the one next to it for the last 3 games. I’ve emailed the club twice and they’ve promised to address it, still wasn’t fixed last night. Third time lucky hopefully as another email has just been sent.

Also what’s with the bar in the Holte End car park only selling beer to Holte End ticket holders? Went to the game with a friend who sits in the Doug Ellis, couldn’t have a pint together as they wouldn’t let him in!

Â