Wesley Moraes

Tomaszk

I think we'll leave a striker signing decision till August unless we sign someone who can play across the front line. Wes really needs to play week in week out next season to kick start his career again. That's not going to be at Villa given Watkins freakish fitness levels so loaning him out would be the best option unless he shows enough in August for Dean to be confident he's sharp enough

• Like 1

9 hours ago, VillaChris said:

I'm fine with loaning out Davis, basically giving Wes that role and signing a better backup CF and looking again at how it's all working out in January and maybe he gets loaned out then.

this is how i can see things going down. get a johan lange special from the continent as a backup who's just happy to be playing for a PL team and isn't going to cost the earth. gives us watkins, new backup, and wesley as our 3 strikers and see what davis can do in the championship

i definitely don't see us lumping 40m on a proven PL striker like abraham

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

I thought he was already a dad to a few? 

Yeah looks like he had his first at 16. Don't ever see them mentioned on his social media. Guessing it's his first with his current gf. 

Someone needs to install a TV in his bedroom or something. Beast.

6 hours ago, Lord Willard said:

Yeah looks like he had his first at 16. Don't ever see them mentioned on his social media. Guessing it's his first with his current gf. 

Someone needs to install a TV in his bedroom or something. Beast.

I think he has 3. With 2 or maybe 3 separate women now.

They live in Brazil so he probably can't post about them often 

Edit: Actually 2. Children Both with separate mothers. At age 14 and age 16. Plus maybe whoever he is dating now. 

Edited by MotoMkali

On 31/05/2021 at 19:31, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

They've also decided Sanson is shite.

So who knows?

You don't even have to play to be rubbished on VT. lol

Temperamental bunch us haha.

Wesley didn't look a world beater, in his cameos after his layoff, so the choice has been made,

Didn’t look like a PL player before his injury, that's a bigger concern.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

Didn’t look like a PL player before his injury, that's a bigger concern.

Recall people saying that about Gueye, Vertout as well. He needs to adjust to the pace. A fully fit pre season and we can see how he goes.

2 minutes ago, Pissflaps said:

Recall people saying that about Gueye, Vertout as well. He needs to adjust to the pace. A fully fit pre season and we can see how he goes.

Almost nobody said that about Gana. He was arguably our best player that shit season.

Veretout was never suitable for the pace of the PL.

7 minutes ago, Pissflaps said:

People said Benteke was shit by new year in his debut season. Only had 5-6 goals by then. About same as Wesley

• Like 2

4 hours ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

Almost nobody said that about Gana. He was arguably our best player that shit season.

That's a lie. I just went back to check. And there are pages and pages of people slagging off Gana. 

Screenshot_20210605_001237_compress91.jpg

Screenshot_20210605_001324_compress22.jpg

Screenshot_20210605_001343_compress51.jpg

Edited by MotoMkali
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 01/06/2021 at 03:01, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

They've also decided Sanson is shite.

So who knows?

You don't even have to play to be rubbished on VT. lol

Temperamental bunch us haha.

Wesley didn't look a world beater, in his cameos after his layoff, so the choice has been made,

Probably the same geniuses that want us to put Watkins on the wing so we can buy Tammy Abraham.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, MotoMkali said:

And a third post of evidence from what 3 pages on Villatalk. Really didn't slag him off at all. 

Screenshot_20210605_001522_com.android.chrome_compress21.jpg

Screenshot_20210605_001548_com.android.chrome_compress34.jpg

It was a relegation season. We lost matches so every player was bashed, but he was generally seen as the better one in the squad.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

I do not remember Gueye being given plaudits on here. At all.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Â