Wesley Moraes

Tomaszk

2 minutes ago, Steero113 said:

Looks like the guys been working really hard over the last few months. 

I would love for him to have an impact this season I really would. 

Wouldn’t that be wonderful?

A fit and firing Wesley to accompany and cover for Watkins would be excellent. Would be so pleased if he could make an impact and make a name for himself here… so unfortunate with that injury and pathetic excuse for a tackle…

Come on Wes, return in style…

Just now, Jas10 said:

Wouldn’t that be wonderful?

A fit and firing Wesley to accompany and cover for Watkins would be excellent. Would be so pleased if he could make an impact and make a name for himself here… so unfortunate with that injury and pathetic excuse for a tackle…

Come on Wes, return in style…

He certainly has the mentality to do so. He's overcome worse in his life already to get to where he is. 

I just hope there's no long term damage in terms of his strength, balance, acceleration etc...

Time will tell but he has the fans on his side that's for sure. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Steero113 said:

He certainly has the mentality to do so. He's overcome worse in his life already to get to where he is. 

I just hope there's no long term damage in terms of his strength, balance, acceleration etc...

Time will tell but he has the fans on his side that's for sure. 

Absolutely, come on Wes!

Go and get a hat trick against Burnley!

Looking forward to seeing him back properly, it’s been a long journey for him. 

Considering he’s up there in our record transfer fees and only played half a season for us, I think he’ll have a big role to play, it’ll be interesting to see how they work him in alongside Watkins. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, tinker said:

I can see him really making his mark this season.  10-12 goals.  

Optimistic but I like it!

Ollie will continue to be our main man and I would back him to become one of the leading scorers in the league, especially with the service he is going to get next season.

Wesley to cover and help out & grab a goal here and there would be great, no pressure on him either such as in his first season…

• Like 1

You do have to remember he only played half a season in a really struggling team. 

Be interested to see him playing in a top 6 side with Jack and Buendia sliding through balls in from all parts of the pitch and the ball spending more time in our attacking areas than defensive areas. 

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

Optimistic but I like it!

Ollie will continue to be our main man and I would back him to become one of the leading scorers in the league, especially with the service he is going to get next season.

Wesley to cover and help out & grab a goal here and there would be great, no pressure on him either such as in his first season…

We will see, but don't  underestimating  what Wes is capable of, the challenge of Ollie will bring the very best out of him...fingers crossed. 

Â