Wesley Moraes

Tomaszk

3 minutes ago, LxYoungAVFC said:

03:05 Wesley holding his hamstring. Not playing in the training match at the end. :( Hope he'll play tonight.

Is it tonight we play Minni???

Tyrone has said Big Wes has been giving him the run around, I think he's going to be scary as hell for defenders, I have a real good feeling about Wesley.

Edited by Dave-R

3 minutes ago, Dave-R said:

1am your time. Will be streamed on the Minnesota Youtube channel.

PS: 2am for me. Have to be up for work at 7am but I'll watch the match anyway. 😅

Edited by LxYoungAVFC
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, LxYoungAVFC said:

03:05 Wesley holding his hamstring. Not playing in the training match at the end. :( Hope he'll play tonight.

Had the same thoughts when watching it. Doubt he will feature tonight which is a shame. 

21 minutes ago, Dave-R said:

Tyrone has said Big Wes has been giving him the run around, I think he's going to be scary as hell for defenders, I have a real good feeling about Wesley.

We play tonight at 1am UK time. It's being streamed live on Minnesota's YouTube channel.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, LxYoungAVFC said:

Yeah a little worrying. Surprised they left that in. 

5 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

You'd hope it's because it's nothing. If they know he's injured surely they'd go out their way to hide it until announced he's not playing?

1 hour ago, LxYoungAVFC said:

Fun watching that, but that's some real powder puff finishing 

18 minutes ago, MrBlack said:

You'd hope it's because it's nothing. If they know he's injured surely they'd go out their way to hide it until announced he's not playing?

Not sure they need to be secretive for a friendly so it’s either nothing or Villa are not worried about a possible insight he won’t be playing.

2 hours ago, LxYoungAVFC said:

1am your time. Will be streamed on the Minnesota Youtube channel.

PS: 2am for me. Have to be up for work at 7am but I'll watch the match anyway. 😅

oh thankyou I hope I can watch it over here in the UK.

1 hour ago, DCJonah said:

Looks like was just having a stretch.

What's more concerning is are they trying to be quarterbacks, wrong sport guys lol..

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

Couple of decent saves from Nyland too!

I still think Nyland with a capable defence could be very good, I think his distribution could be excellent in the premier. My only concern is the crosses into the box which he had trouble with, but even with a horrible defence he made some excellent saves before Steer came in. I think he should be given a chance again, that's if Smith thinks he's fighting Steer off for the GK shirt.

2 minutes ago, Dave-R said:

I still think Nyland with a capable defence could be very good, I think his distribution could be excellent in the premier. My only concern is the crosses into the box which he had trouble with, but even with a horrible defence he made some excellent saves before Steer came in. I think he should be given a chance again, that's if Smith thinks he's fighting Steer off for the GK shirt.

I agree, wasn't he starting to look settled until his injury cut short his progress?

1 minute ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

I agree, wasn't he starting to look settled until his injury cut short his progress?

Good compared to what?, a cardboard cut out?

• Confused 1

Â