Wesley Moraes

Tomaszk

1 hour ago, 8pints said:

Believe in the badge

Many doubted the powers of the floating badge body language, especially when they saw this -

Image result for wesley arsenal

But few realised Wesley is in actual fact not giving the thumbs up, but in actual fact saying "That's alphabetically one team too high, on yer bike"

it was subtle but those indoctrinated in the true power of the floating badge phenomenon saw the signs

And now

D-fxIQjXUAEBJMa.jpg

The signs couldn't be clearer

BITFBP :flag: 

Isnt that his index finger tho?!

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

Partly this and partly it was a leading question. It was almost word for word "describe how it will feel to play against Manchester United, City, Chelsea and Liverpool?"

He said playing in this league will make it easier for his mum to watch his games, which was quite sweet.

• Like 4

I've got no qualms at all with players wanting to come to Villa to prove themselves in front of the "big teams".  It worked well with Benteke and, until we're fully established and in the upper echelons of the league, having that sort of hunger in players is only going to be a good thing.

• Like 1

I thought he was quite clear about his focus being on settling in, and producing for Aston Villa.

I think he showed emotional intelligence throughout. When asked about leaving Brugge and the feelings involved, he basically says it's about Aston Villa now.

He's a big lad, slightly bigger than Abraham. They seem to be very similar scorers, plenty of headers and first touch shots and volleys from inside the box.

I'd be surprised if he's as good as Tammy with the ball at his feet, because from the little I've seen, he's not.

Welcome and all the best WM!

2 hours ago, A'Villan said:

I thought he was quite clear about his focus being on settling in, and producing for Aston Villa.

I think he showed emotional intelligence throughout. When asked about leaving Brugge and the feelings involved, he basically says it's about Aston Villa now.

He's a big lad, slightly bigger than Abraham. They seem to be very similar scorers, plenty of headers and first touch shots and volleys from inside the box.

I'd be surprised if he's as good as Tammy with the ball at his feet, because from the little I've seen, he's not.

Welcome and all the best WM!

He's bigger physically than abraham but not as tall I don't think?

Wesley is 6'3 and I thought abraham was 6'4 Or 5.

Irrelevant though tbh I'm looking forward to seeing how physical Wesley is, it will be harder to bully prem defenders than Belgian defenders generally speaking, but seeing the way he bullied Belgian defenders is a sight.

51 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

He's bigger physically than abraham but not as tall I don't think?

Wesley is 6'3 and I thought abraham was 6'4 Or 5.

Irrelevant though tbh I'm looking forward to seeing how physical Wesley is, it will be harder to bully prem defenders than Belgian defenders generally speaking, but seeing the way he bullied Belgian defenders is a sight.

Same height to the centimeter.

Wesley has 3kg on Abraham. Would make sense both that you though TA to be taller (because he's slender) and that there's not much weight between them.

TA looked quite muscular and athletic, and muscle weighs more than fat.

44 minutes ago, A'Villan said:

Wesley has 3kg on Abraham. Would make sense both that you though TA to be taller (because he's slender) and that there's not much weight between them.

Been trying to tell my better half this for ages now.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

Really? 1 kilo muscles weighs more than 1 kilo fat? 

A 50L sack of bouncy balls weighs the same as a 50L sack of iron? 

3 hours ago, A'Villan said:

I got your back...

He has crazy low body fat, we are told, and he looks like he has high muscle density. Combine the two and you get one very strong hombre, no matter what the scales say. 

Edited by dont_do_it_doug.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Â