Wesley Moraes

Tomaszk

Just now, MaVilla said:

Surprised he doesnt have a twitter account

I like him even more for not being on twitter, I'm full of beans. 

3 minutes ago, av1 said:

I like him even more for not being on twitter, I'm full of beans. 

to be fair i agree, always said twitter/facebook etc is the devils work :P

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

apparently its someone from the agency that represents Wesley (the no socks rocket polisher) . Alison Becker part of same agency apparently 

If someone turned up at my gaff asking me to part with £22m and he couldn't even be bothered to put some socks on I would send him on his way with a flea in his ear and no mistake.

What next, turn up at your bank to discuss a new mortgage and be greeted by someone in a Hawaiian shirt with flip flops supping lager from a tinny?

Edited by sidcow
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, sidcow said:

If someone turned up at my gaff asking me to part with £22m and he couldn't even be bothered to put some socks on I would send him on his way with a flea in his ear and no mistake.

What next, turn up at your bank to discuss a new mortgage and be greeted by someone in a Hawaiian shirt with flip flops supping lager from a tinny?

*@Stevo985 leaves the chat*

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, sidcow said:

He’s wearing invisible socks Grandad!

edit: that’s what they’re called! I got some and got laughed at by someone at work for wearing ‘girls socks’

Edited by Vive_La_Villa
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

I thought it was probably fake. It just seemed like a dodgy photoshop job. I’m obviously glad I was wrong.

Surprised it's not officially announced if he's been in and around villa park etc all day?

Maybe the work permit thing isn't sorted yet?

Edited by MaVilla

6 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

Surprised it's not officially announced if he's been in and around villa park etc all day?

Maybe the work permit thing isn't sorted yet?

Yeah, I bet it’s the work permit stuff. They’ve already announced it subject to that, so there isn’t much more to say until that’s done. 

9 hours ago, useless said:

In the other picture, in the tunnel apparently it's Gareth Bale at the bottom of the steps with his back towards the camera.

D-dXU_mWsAATMP9?format=jpg&name=small

Na, it was @Stevo985 who was doing a tour of Villa Park.   ;)

Edited by AvfcRigo82

3 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

Wesley has appeared in Fantasy Premier League... priced £6m

This seasons Raul Jimenez perhaps? I don't like adding too many Villa players to my team but him and McGinn look like they might be bargains.

Â