Kalvin Phillips

StefanAVFC

52 minutes ago, Hitzlsperger_12 said:

Living & working in Leeds, Leeds fans today are worried as Phillips wasn't at their kit launch last night, in some of their own words "Our worst 3 players turned up to it".

In all honestly why wouldn't arguably their best player/one of their own not be the centre piece to their kit launch?

I've had my doubts about this, as my own thoughts were it was all a smokescreen and we were trying to land Jansson but that's obviously not happened.  I now  think Phillips might be a goer.

Didnt we have Delph in our new kit just before he left?

1 hour ago, Wezbid said:

Booked in for speech classes 11am Friday to remove "reet" from his vocabulary. 

He should talk proper and say "roight" instead!

46 minutes ago, villarule123 said:

My sauce says we've agreed a fee of £18m with addons, will be a Villa player by next week #jonoITK

My sauce says 57 Varieties

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Wainy316 said:

Did we ever determine if the new AVFC transfers account was an imposter or not?

I think it's bullshit. I'm sure that was the person that said there was a medical for ages, and then nothing happened.

11 minutes ago, Rob182 said:

I think it's bullshit. I'm sure that was the person that said there was a medical for ages, and then nothing happened.

The account during the Tone years was very reliable, he/she got caught out with the Byron last minute uturn and took the usual abuse about that.

Not sure anymore though since the Account was reborn.  The tone of the tweets do seem to match the ones from previous years.  Just my thoughts anyway.

Â