Kalvin Phillips

StefanAVFC

14 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

No doubts about the original AVFC transfers, but since they've resurfaced i can't think of any times we've been successfully informed in advance of a transfer.

Same here. Most people knew that was someone that worked in the hospital where medical took place. I don’t think it’s the same person or twitter name though. @NIVillan

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Rob182 said:

Same here. Most people knew that was someone that worked in the hospital where medical took place. I don’t think it’s the same person or twitter name though. @NIVillan

Did the original account have 1 at the end of their twitter handle?

Recently the account has done a lot of gloating in the Villa ITK twitter war.  I dont remember the old version ever doing that.

The Jimmy McCann @JamesMcCann seems to be fairly reliable, though he has also got himself into a few spats recently.

3 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Of what? 

A medical actually being booked or that the Twatter poster is a bull shit imposter?

The poster being a bullshitter.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Mazrim said:

The poster being a bullshitter.

I'm sure.

The guy that used to know about the medicals is @AVFCTransfers1, without the underscore. He's unlocked his twitter from private and has changed his picture to a Villa shirt (after he lost and then got back his original twitter name). It still seems like he gets snippets of information, but I don't think he's anyway near to the deals/medicals as he used to be.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, DCJonah said:

This guy is a bull shit imposter of the real one from last year. 

Yeah, my guess he's see the Heaton talk yesterday and made up the medical thinking it might coincide with Villa completing the deal to 'prove' his ITK credentials.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, AlwaysAVFC said:

Yeah, my guess he's see the Heaton talk yesterday and made up the medical thinking it might coincide with Villa completing the deal to 'prove' his ITK credentials.

He's 100% fake. He mentioned villa sending scouts to see someone the other day. The real ITK account never did this. 

The real account just posted about medicals and had a way of posting. This guy is completely different. Replies to people, uses gifs and talks about other things apart from medicals. 

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, omariqy said:

The real account just posted about medicals and had a way of posting. This guy is completely different. Replies to people, uses gifs and talks about other things apart from medicals. 

Agreed, although if the Konsa reports are accurate he was right about a medical this afternoon.

Â