Kalvin Phillips

StefanAVFC

1 minute ago, useless said:

Expected to play for Leeds tomorrow in a friendly against Guiseley. So that would suggest that nothing is close.

I could go and scout him, Nethermoor is about ten minutes down the road from my house. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, mjmooney said:

I could go and scout him, Nethermoor is about ten minutes down the road from my house. 

Take a banner with you saying Villa #annoucephillips or something along those lines .... 

18 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

better still get a contract and fold it over lots of times hiding the text  , then wave it under his nose asking him for an autograph

• Haha 3

12 minutes ago, Villan4Life said:

Phillips not in Leeds squad against York City in friendly tonight pretty much a full strength Leeds team.

My mate who works for York as a coach has just messaged me.

Guess what.....

it's happening ron paul GIF

• Haha 3

Leeds have two games one tonight and one tomorrow, so Bielsa has split the squad into two, a bit like we have done in the past when we've had games against Telford and Kidderminster. Phillips is expected to take part in their friendly tomorrow, according to Leeds' local journalists.

11 minutes ago, useless said:

Leeds have two games one tonight and one tomorrow, so Bielsa has split the squad into two, a bit like we have done in the past when we've had games against Telford and Kidderminster. Phillips is expected to take part in their friendly tomorrow, according to Leeds' local journalists.

The thing is that’s a pretty strong team that’s been been fielded tonight with one exception. A debutant midfield player instead of Philips.

Edited by Vive_La_Villa

I don't think we can read anything into unless he doesn't play tomorrow. Costa, Klich, Harrison, Clarke, Alioski, Shackelton and others also missing from today's line-up. Even if he does play tomorrow that in itself doesn't mean anything, just that nothing is close, last season we were playing Grealish in friendlies when it looked like would probably be going.

Â