Premier League 2019-2020 Thread

Enda

7 hours ago, villalad21 said:

The Premier League has confirmed that on Thursday 4th of June and Friday 5th of June, 1195 players and staff were tested for Covid-19.

Of these, zero have tested positive.

NULL AND VOID!

Yes its proving to be low risk. Much more worried about  everything else that's going on really. 

I heard that Liverpool are training in an empty Anfield to get used to it (if that’s a thing), are we training at an empty VP or has anyone mentioned that we will do before starting? 

Edited by alreadyexists

40 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

I heard that Liverpool are training in an empty Anfield to get used to it (if that’s a thing), are we training at an empty VP or has anyone mentioned that we will do before starting? 

We played a warm up game at VP just yesterday.

22 hours ago, useless said:

Don't know if they were involved in the game but apparently Mungo Bridge, Louie Barry, Tyreik Wright and Jack Clarke were training with the first team.

Well we are In The Summertime now. 

• Haha 2

19 hours ago, Zatman said:

Well yes your negative post made a friendly sound as if was an important game

You assumed wrong in this instance. Having a opinion on a game against Leicester i dont think is a good idea but just because i said that doesnt mean what you suggest at all.

I just sww one if the wba goals. Who was i  goal? What awful goal keeping

The 2nd West Brom goal from yesterday.

Lot's of guys standing on their heels, ball watching. 

Was a friendly after 3 months without football so I suspect most people (except for the usual suspects) will not draw any big conclusions from it.

From the reactions I was expecting it to be a lot worse than it was, it might have even taken a deflection. Think It must have been Steer in goal, as Heaton is injured, would have recognized Reina's bald head and Nyland's blonde hair, doubt it's any of the young goalkeepers either, as game would have been used to get Reina, Nyland and Steer match fit.

2 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Hard to tell who the keeper is as he is in the shade but looks like he is wearing tracksuit bottoms

Gabor Kiraly?

• Haha 1

I doubt it's Šarkić considering he's said that he's not going to sign a new deal, if it was one of the youngsters it would probably be either Sinisalo or Onódi.