Premier League 2019-2020 Thread

Enda

If Burnley could lose their heads and pick up a few reds and ACL injuries here that'd be great.

Especially if Mee could snap his pelvis in half going in for a hard honest scissor tackle on Vardy's kneecaps, leaving both completely ****. It'd be like a perfect afternoon.

• Haha 1

I was just looking at the table and if we had beaten Arsenal, they would be on 26 points and we’d be on 25. Fine margins, let’s just hope we’re on the right side of the important margin at the end of the season. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

14-20 are all in the mix although you’d expect West Ham and Watford to have enough to be safe. So probably 3 out of 5 teams to go down. 

Watford yes. West Ham don’t look to me like they are any better than the rest of us...

Watford aren't out of danger yet, if we beat them on Tuesday, they'll be back in the relegation zone and who knows what that would do to their confidence, after us they play an inform Everton, Brighton away and then have both United away and then Man City. If we can just somehow manage to win, we'd drag them right back into it.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

14-20 are all in the mix although you’d expect West Ham and Watford to have enough to be safe. So probably 3 out of 5 teams to go down. 

I think it is generally only 3 teams that go down, tends to be how the league works

:trollface:

• Haha 2