Villa Kit 2019-20

AvfcRigo82

4 hours ago, AtkinsonWonderGoal said:

I thought I saw a fair few fakes last night in the holte. Some really bright blue arms. Brighter than the ones in the shops and those around them. Any one know or seen fakes on offer anywhere??? I haven't seen or heard of any - but the colour difference in the two near each other was obvious. Night and day. 

I saw some on eBay. Obv didn’t purchase one... feel like I’d be screwing my own club over by buying a fake

Wanted to buy some of the training kit today to use in the gym but cant see anything on the official shop above a Large. With the crazy Kappa sizes I'm going to need XL to be comfortable; anyone know if they'll produce more stock?

On 24/08/2019 at 19:11, blunther said:

I still think it's mad how much football shirts are. Fifty odd quid? That's half my clothes budget for a year. I ain't paying that to have some crappy Chinese gambling company plastered all over me. 

Half of your clothes budget for the year haha?! 

• Like 1

On 24/08/2019 at 14:38, AtkinsonWonderGoal said:

I thought I saw a fair few fakes last night in the holte. Some really bright blue arms. Brighter than the ones in the shops and those around them. Any one know or seen fakes on offer anywhere??? I haven't seen or heard of any - but the colour difference in the two near each other was obvious. Night and day. 

I never understand why anyone buys one of the fake jerseys. They look terrible and it's so obvious that they are fake.

We used last year's 3rd for the first time in the cup match at Yeovil I think. Maybe in for a treat against Crewe.

I'd have thought we would need it against Palace due to a kit clash too. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

Maybe because a lot of people don't have a lot of money, and the shirts are stupid expensive. 

In that case I just wouldn't buy one. I agree about the pricing by the way, it's insane money for a piece of £5 polyester.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, New_Hope said:

Anyone know when the 3rd kit is released?

The club said it was was going to be released in August, so it must be this week. I was actually expecting it to be today because I thought it would make its debut tomorrow against Crewe. Nothing so far. Last year they teased the kit launches, and so far this year they really haven’t. So maybe the club will just drop it on social media out of the blue sometime this week.

• Like 1

On 24/08/2019 at 23:02, Rds1983 said:

Wanted to buy some of the training kit today to use in the gym but cant see anything on the official shop above a Large. With the crazy Kappa sizes I'm going to need XL to be comfortable; anyone know if they'll produce more stock?

I also wonder about this, now neither the claret training top or the white one is for sale on the club website, i really wanted the claret one. So does anyone know if they usually produce more when they sell out?

8 hours ago, siminjo said:

I also wonder about this, now neither the claret training top or the white one is for sale on the club website, i really wanted the claret one. So does anyone know if they usually produce more when they sell out?

If it is anything like last year they will randomly reappear for about 7 minutes on a wednesday in november before vanishing until someone finds a box of them hidden away at the back of a shelf in march where again they will turn up randomly for about 5 minutes

Edited by LakotaDakota

On 27/08/2019 at 08:58, siminjo said:

Also hardly anything in the club shop either. In fact no training T shirts whatsoever just a few jumpers and sleeveless tops.

Shirts were also slim pickings with only S, M and xxl in both home and away. Plenty of elite fit though.

The only women's shirts they've had in stock in store for either home or away for the last month has been XS which looking at it, i doubt will fit a small child. 3 visits in and I almost gave up and just got a mens shirt but the home shirt looked awful on the shoulders and the exact same size in the away was too tight and they didn't have the next size up. Kappa is a joke and no idea if i'll even bother with one now. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, 5-1 said:

The only women's shirts they've had in stock in store for either home or away for the last month has been XS which looking at it, i doubt will fit a small child. 3 visits in and I almost gave up and just got a mens shirt but the home shirt looked awful on the shoulders and the exact same size in the away was too tight and they didn't have the next size up. Kappa is a joke and no idea if i'll even bother with one now. 

Glad it wasn’t just me then, the away is a completely different fit to the home. 

Wonder why the 3rd kit is getting pushed back so late. It must be a September release at the earliest, as I can’t imagine they’re going to release it tomorrow if they’re not wearing it for the match. How far in advance are kit choices for a match determined?

On 29/08/2019 at 21:38, OutByEaster? said:

The more I see this home kit, the more I like it. I think I prefer it to last seasons. 

I wish I wasn't fat.

I am actually the opposite. The more I see the kits this season, the more I look at the shoulder abomination. 

4 hours ago, Keyblade said:

How does the sizing compare to the Luke shirts? Should you go 1 size up or 2?

Home -  same size for me (medium)

Away - a size up

• Like 1

Â