Villa Kit 2019-20

AvfcRigo82

My thoughts in new kit - could have been great had they not had those horrendous lines all over the place.

By the way anyone else had their training top in navy yet? I ordered it early August and still no where to be seen

It's really appauling service. They need to sack whoever is in charge of the orders as it's been a complete and utter shambles. The club must have lost so much money from this chaos.

I know I keep posting on this page but it has really irritated me.  I worked out today that Villa have lost around 350 quid from me through either lack of stock or bad choices in style or size.

I always buy my nephews kits but haven’t this year. I wanted the black villa jersey but I’m a bigger dude and they haven’t had my size in stock however many times I’ve looked. My mom whose a season ticket holder and I buy her stuff didn’t want the home top this season as she says it looks washed out (I agree).  I brought her as a surprise one of the new jackets....she’s 4ft 10 and small.  She wears mostly small sizes but sometimes a medium, the surprise was more that the medium didn’t come close to zipping up so sent back.  Tried buying the 82 retro jacket for her but they haven’t had anything but a small in stock for months despite me going to the shop regularly or online.  

I can keep going but I’ve given up now, we’ll just wear our older stuff.  What put me over the edge is the 3rd kit, who thought that was a nice design needs their head examined.

2 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

By the way anyone else had their training top in navy yet? I ordered it early August and still no where to be seen

It's really appauling service. They need to sack whoever is in charge of the orders as it's been a complete and utter shambles. The club must have lost so much money from this chaos.

I’m having the same experience with the black goalie shorts. Ordered in mid August with “available for preorder from Sept. 2” on the website. Well on Sept. 2nd the website simply said the shorts were “out of stock.” I haven’t received any confirmation on my shipment or any sort of update. So now they have $50 of mine and i have no idea when my shorts will show up. I love Villa and buy a new pair of shorts every year but I’m close to asking for a refund.

On 18/09/2019 at 16:33, MNVillan said:

I’m having the same experience with the black goalie shorts. Ordered in mid August with “available for preorder from Sept. 2” on the website. Well on Sept. 2nd the website simply said the shorts were “out of stock.” I haven’t received any confirmation on my shipment or any sort of update. So now they have $50 of mine and i have no idea when my shorts will show up. I love Villa and buy a new pair of shorts every year but I’m close to asking for a refund.

And now I was just notified that there won’t be any more goalkeeper shorts a available for the year. Ridiculous. At least I get my refund.

• 2 weeks later...

Finally got the navy training top with the logo.  Ordered a size up and it was fine. Have to say I love this training top. This would have made a brilliant away kit in my opinion. It's for me better than both the away tops we have.

On 20/09/2019 at 14:01, The Fun Factory said:

Not a fan of any of these 3 this year. Plus the massive sponsor logo with additional ones on the sleeves makes the whole look tacky. Last season's is a classic compared to this tat.

I desperately need a new top.  My newest one is 10 years old and the Acorns is falling off the front. 

I so wish I had bought one last year because I literally hate this years and I have no faith next years effort will look any better. 

4 minutes ago, sidcow said:

I desperately need a new top.  My newest one is 10 years old and the Acorns is falling off the front. 

I so wish I had bought one last year because I literally hate this years and I have no faith next years effort will look any better. 

Stupid question, but can't you just but last years off EBay? 

4 minutes ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

Stupid question, but can't you just but last years off EBay? 

Can you buy new ones? I don't fancy a second hand one. 

Â