Villa Kit 2019-20

AvfcRigo82

4 hours ago, sidcow said:

I desperately need a new top.  My newest one is 10 years old and the Acorns is falling off the front. 

I so wish I had bought one last year because I literally hate this years and I have no faith next years effort will look any better. 

Get the training tops they are brilliant

• Like 1

4 hours ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

Stupid question, but can't you just but last years off EBay? 

You can, but there are very few and they are being sold for hundreds.

The only medium I saw when I looked was only listed as 'Buy it Now' at £250.

I wouldn't be at all surprised to see last years kit sold on the website in the future in the retro section. Just a shame I'll probably be waiting 20 years.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

Stupid question, but can't you just but last years off EBay? 

I'd be surprised if much stock made it onto eBay. Reminder that when the playoff final rolled around last year Villa pasted a limited edition final's 'badge' on to the unsold shirts and flogged them to fans at twice the usual price. And this was at the end of the season when shirt prices should have been discounted. Shameful.

On 03/10/2019 at 12:49, Sam-AVFC said:

You can, but there are very few and they are being sold for hundreds.

The only medium I saw when I looked was only listed as 'Buy it Now' at £250.

I wouldn't be at all surprised to see last years kit sold on the website in the future in the retro section. Just a shame I'll probably be waiting 20 years.

Yup they are pretty scarce really. Home kit consistently fetches £120+ for a good condition used one. A far cry from being able to buy the previous season's gear for £10-15 brand new. Guess looking good & being out of stock for most of the year didn't help.

On 05/10/2019 at 15:59, LxYoungAVFC said:

I like the 3rd kit a bit more every time I look at it. Can't find them on the AVFC online shop. How can I buy one?

I still don’t think it’s actually for sale! Unless both of us can’t find it. I want to actually see it in the flesh before buying but like you say, it’s deffo a grower.

12 hours ago, alreadyexists said:

I still don’t think it’s actually for sale! Unless both of us can’t find it. I want to actually see it in the flesh before buying but like you say, it’s deffo a grower.

Probably make it available after it’s worn in the Man City game.

• Like 1

Shocking service again.  Ordered the claret training top with the gold logo and they have sent me a completely different one. 

Asked them why this had been sent instead. I was told "the other sold out so we sent this one instead"

Why not ask me instead if i would want that one or prefer a refund before sending this one? I don't like this one at all. 

I want to send it back but they telling me have to go online. How do I send this back ? Been looking online and all says is email c/s and had no reply.

• Haha 3

14 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Shocking service again.  Ordered the claret training top with the gold logo and they have sent me a completely different one. 

Asked them why this had been sent instead. I was told "the other sold out so we sent this one instead"

Why not ask me instead if i would want that one or prefer a refund before sending this one? I don't like this one at all. 

I want to send it back but they telling me have to go online. How do I send this back ? Been looking online and all says is email c/s and had no reply.

If this is true that's absolutely amazing

33 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

😂 sorry mate but that’s hilarious. 

I think you’re better off just making a written complaint or they gonna keep messing you about.  Sounds like a shambles.

1 hour ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

😂 sorry mate but that’s hilarious. 

I think you’re better off just making a written complaint or they gonna keep messing you about.  Sounds like a shambles.

It is a complete shambles. Never seen anything like it. I don't know who is responsible form the sizes to the lack of stock to shocking service. @OutByEaster? please raise this issues at the next meeting please.

4 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Did you attach the top to your email? if not that might be why they haven’t replied, you might want to put it in your CD-drive and attach that way...or possibly scan it and attach as a pdf...😁

Sounds totally bizarre way of dealing with things 

8 minutes ago, Ingram85 said:

I know we have greater priorities now we are back in the Prem but on the CS side of things sounds like we are going backwards. Atrocious service. 

Absolutely.  Can't have said it better myself. I'm looking online and I can't see anywhere where it instructs you how to need things back.

Absolutely woeful cs villa 

1 hour ago, Keyblade said:

Still sad about this :(

I'm happy to sell them but I get worried about sending abroad and dont want to pay loads to do it. Do you have any relatives in the UK chap?

Â