Villa Kit 2019-20

AvfcRigo82

2 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Absolutely.  Can't have said it better myself. I'm looking online and I can't see anywhere where it instructs you how to need things back.

Absolutely woeful cs villa 

Returns Info

I am not sure if you have since sorted your return but here is a link. I found it at the bottom of the Shop page under Customer Services.

Edit Also noticed it under Help, second link down in the left hand box.

Edited by NeilS
additional info
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Ingram85 said:

I'm happy to sell them but I get worried about sending abroad and dont want to pay loads to do it. Do you have any relatives in the UK chap?

I definitely feel you, no worries mate. I could propose a trade. I have a 2011/12 Large home kit (player issue) that I'm thinking about selling. Since we're shipping to the same places, we'd minimize the risk there? Of course only if you're even interested in the kit in the first place haha

4 hours ago, NeilS said:

Returns Info

I am not sure if you have since sorted your return but here is a link. I found it at the bottom of the Shop page under Customer Services.

Edit Also noticed it under Help, second link down in the left hand box.

Thank you Neil that's helpful.

16 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Shocking service again.  Ordered the claret training top with the gold logo and they have sent me a completely different one. 

Asked them why this had been sent instead. I was told "the other sold out so we sent this one instead"

Why not ask me instead if i would want that one or prefer a refund before sending this one? I don't like this one at all. 

I want to send it back but they telling me have to go online. How do I send this back ? Been looking online and all says is email c/s and had no reply.

I think this has been their policy for over a decade!

I ordered the 2008/09 away shirt and it had sold out in my size so they sent me the 2008/09 home kit with long sleeves!

• Haha 2

It gets even better. So I clicked on the portal to return items you type in your order number and guess what apparently my order doesn't exist!! 

Unbelievable- are they doing this deliberately so people can't send things back?

This has really put me off ever ordering anything form villa again barring any tickets. 😡 shocking 

Not this years kit but I was in the club shop today and the umbro retro shirts are back in stock all sizes with a newby to the collection the 1990/92 home shirt is now available!! Only a matter of time before the away shirt is available too I would have thought!  Sleeves are well baggy compared to today's shirts though be warned!!

12 minutes ago, S-Platt said:

Not this years kit but I was in the club shop today and the umbro retro shirts are back in stock all sizes with a newby to the collection the 1990/92 home shirt is now available!! Only a matter of time before the away shirt is available too I would have thought!  Sleeves are well baggy compared to today's shirts though be warned!!

Will pick one of them up Saturday had that as my 1st shirt loved the home and away top, as already got the 92/93 shirt when they re-released that one

Edited by rbcuk

picked up the dark blue training shirt in large, they didn't have the claret or the white one in stock

I was a medium in a luke shirt last season, the large kappa shirt is tighter than that (and I haven't put weight on ;) ) glad I waited to visit the store

the store itself looked good though, frustration over what's available aside the range looks decent, there are 3/4 things I wanted and saw some stuff my nephew will hopefully be getting for xmas, I don't like the 3 shirts but the rest of the stuff is good

5 minutes ago, Mcginn-hibs said:

Not this years kit but I’m looking for the white 1982 European cup jersey. My dads a huge villa fan and want to get this for his collection. Any ideas of best place to get it??

Is a site called 3retro.com who has some retro kits.

But I have never shopped from there so have no idea about quality or anything about them really.

2 minutes ago, sne said:

Is a site called 3retro.com who has some retro kits.

But I have never shopped from there so have no idea about quality or anything about them really.

I got my first shirt from them this summer and was very pleased. No complaints, quick shipping to me in the USA

• Like 1

Anyone else felt that this must be the most meh kit experience ever? I don’t get too excited about kits really (other than the anticipation of seeing it) but the whole kappa experience just seems so half-arsed. The third kit must be the most non-event on the history of the club except for maybe Simon Dawkins. 

• Like 1

On 18/10/2019 at 16:17, MNVillan said:

I got my first shirt from them this summer and was very pleased. No complaints, quick shipping to me in the USA

I bought it off eBay - loving it

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/710-53481-19255-0/1?icep_ff3=2&pub=5575378759&campid=5338273189&customid=&icep_item=163907999135&ipn=psmain&icep_vectorid=229508&kwid=902099&mtid=824&kw=lg&toolid=11111

• Like 1

Still real like all the white training tops.

Emailed them in August asking will they back in stock. They said unlikely.

Kappa have cocked up here, we're a good club to get hold of. Back to Luke for next season is my vote.

Â