Villa Kit 2019-20

AvfcRigo82

18 minutes ago, MickeyC_UTV said:

Sorry all, next time I'll produce my own infographic rather than relying on something I found on the internet, I though I would post for info rather than accuracy of scale

Anyway it was from the Sun so I guess you won't be too surprise.... And before anyone starts slating me for being on the sun site, I only happened on there as response to a question that came up in another thread.....

Laugh with not at.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 14/08/2019 at 08:32, MNVillan said:

I don’t understand how Villa is charging $83 USD for a shirt.  £55 converts to roughly $67 as far as I know (obviously this fluctuates frequently). But how can they get away with charging $15 more than what they’re charging in Pounds?

edit: maybe it’s a stupidity tax on suckers like me who didn’t bother changing over the website from $ to £

Changing the currency from $ to £ didn’t change anything on my end. My price is £69 for a regular fit shirt (as opposed to most of you saying £55), so I’m not sure why the club’s price is inconsistent.

Yeah that yellow top is revolting. Not seeing what everyone else is seeing with this lot of training gear. Think it's all dreadful apart from the blue/claret pre match top.

Hope we dont have kappa for long.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Ingram85 said:

Yeah that yellow top is revolting. Not seeing what everyone else is seeing with this lot of training gear. Think it's all dreadful apart from the blue/claret pre match top.

This. It's all poor stuff, only the third kit can save kappa now.

1 hour ago, Ingram85 said:

I agree about the yellow, but the white/grey training top with the little yellow and blue bits is a beaut!

Tried on the M and L today at the village over last years shirt. I don’t think there is a lot of difference to the last few years sizing tbh. Maybe slightly snugger but not by much. 

On 16/08/2019 at 10:24, Ingram85 said:

Three year deal.

Â