Villa Kit 2019-20

AvfcRigo82

It’s just crazy the lack of stock, in the shop and online. I’ve been twice in the last month to the shop and nothing above large really, talk about losing out on money.  Do they just not want to sell anymore!!!

7 hours ago, Ingram85 said:

Are we still getting a third kit or has it been cancelled? Thought the club said it would be revealed/available in august?

Wow I really hope that’s not the case. Club definitely said August, but I figured there were some behind the scenes production issues that have caused the delay. I would hope the club would announce a cancellation of the 3rd shirt considering they already announced one was coming

7 hours ago, wilko154 said:

Yep just a warm up kit, available to buy as part of the training range.

Or not as there’s no stock of anything.

Piss poor from Villa for a second year. 

1 hour ago, jim said:

Or not as there’s no stock of anything.

Piss poor from Villa for a second year. 

It's amazing what a shambles it has been. How can they not manage to stock the shelves when there are customer's waiting to purchase it. 

The lack of stock has one thing in common this year and last which is Fanatics.  The sooner we get out that deal the better.  Take a look at other Kappa sponsored clubs That have shed loads more stuff on sale.

I was excited by Kappa coming in but something is not right when I look at other clubs.

Hope things improve and I trust the board to sort it out.

I've just rang them to cancel my order. They've taken £110 out of my account for 2 women's shirts which were supposed to be delivered from 5th September but had no update about it. They said they have no date as to when the shirts will be back in stock either yet had no problem taking the money. Its a farce. First time since i was about 7 i've not had a new shirt but I've given up now. 

1 hour ago, 5-1 said:

I've just rang them to cancel my order. They've taken £110 out of my account for 2 women's shirts which were supposed to be delivered from 5th September but had no update about it. They said they have no date as to when the shirts will be back in stock either yet had no problem taking the money. Its a farce. First time since i was about 7 i've not had a new shirt but I've given up now. 

Most retailers at least have the decency to take payment on dispatch.

It's a good job there's so much good will towards the club for what's going on with the playing side, because the boring part of the ticket office and club shop is run like a **** corner shop.

I'm not even bothered about it anymore if I'm honest. It'll be shit quality, have a wonky badge and dodgy shoulders, there wont be enough made to buy one anyway and it'll be £50-£60. I'll leave it this year altogether.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Davkaus said:

Most retailers at least have the decency to take payment on dispatch.

It's a good job there's so much good will towards the club for what's going on with the playing side, because the boring part of the ticket office and club shop is run like a **** corner shop.

Thats what had irked me the most and i said over the phone they shouldn't take money until its been dispatched. The only reason i ordered 2 shirts was as the sizes are so odd this year i was planning to take one back but being £110 out of pocket for nearly 3 weeks with no idea when they'll even send it is shocking. Really disappointed in Villa this year over this. I hope they are better prepared next season. 

Â