Summer Transfer Window 2019 (closed)

sne

10 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

Noticed that myself. He goes in the shithead fake ITK book. 

He probably uses something like Mention, which means he can follow news stories not yet trending, and then posts it.

6 minutes ago, Rodders said:

BUY ALL THE PLAYERS

What a mad week, we seem ruthlessly intent on getting all the deals done in time before pre-season proper kicks off. I like our owners.

Yeah. But transfer deadline day is going to be shit as we've got all our players in early so that they can gel.

#SmithOut   #PurslowOut    #SusoOut 

• Haha 1

I think it's funny we've asked about Sessegnon, but most likely he's headed to Spuds or Pool, they've shown plenty of interest and should a reasonable fee be agreed they'll be all over it, it's nice to dream though! 

giphy.gif

Edited by Teale's 'tache
Spelling
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Good thing he left a decade ago then eh.........

Imagine if Vic Crowe had to do this rebuild.........

Good thing he died a decade ago then eh.....

No wait.

1 minute ago, turvontour said:

Sorry to be a pain, in and out of things today.

Can someone do a summary of where we're up to. 

Douglas Luiz, 21 DM/CM, signing from Manchester City (been on loan at Girona for two years) for £15m. Included in the deal is a (currently unknown) buyback clause for City.

Bjorn Engels, 24 Centre Back at Reims in France looks to be signing for around £7m. Dean Smith wanted him when he was at Brentford.

There's a tenuous link in the Telegraph to Sessegnon at Fulham too, just showing we made an enquiry to Fulham for him (along with half a dozen other clubs around Europe).

1 minute ago, turvontour said:

Sorry to be a pain, in and out of things today.

Can someone do a summary of where we're up to. 

We're signing the Brazil U23 Captain and player of the Toulon Tournament for £15m from Man City. He's a DM but could probably cover for McGinn too if needed. City have a buy back clause and he's already on his way to the USA to join the squad.

Bids are in for Bjorn Engels (£7m roughly) and €7.5m for Trezeguet but that's been rejected. They want €15m. 

We've enquired about Sessegnon from Fulham. I think that's everything

3 minutes ago, Wes said:

Douglas Luiz, 21 DM/CM, signing from Manchester City (been on loan at Girona for two years) for £15m. Included in the deal is a (currently unknown) buyback clause for City.

Bjorn Engels, 24 Centre Back at Reims in France looks to be signing for around £7m. Dean Smith wanted him when he was at Brentford.

There's a tenuous link in the Telegraph to Sessegnon at Fulham too, just showing we made an enquiry to Fulham for him (along with half a dozen other clubs around Europe).

Think I also spotted a reference that we've had a "derisory" bid turned down for Heaton