Summer Transfer Window 2019 (closed)

sne

My problem with this Douglas luiz deal is that it is basically a loan deal with that buy back clause , but we are 15 million in red on our ffp from it 

Best case scenario he is great for us and city rob him back from us

Worst case he is crap and we are landed with him

• Like 1

Just now, pete101 said:

My problem with this Douglas luiz deal is that it is basically a loan deal with that buy back clause , but we are 15 million in red on our ffp from it 

The buy back isn't going to be £15.1m. It's going to make us money.

City wouldn't be selling him to us ordinarily at all. Certainly not for £15m, I'd imagine they'd want £25m. They've just bought their Fernandinho replacement for £65m. 

1 hour ago, HeyAnty said:

Percy is saying because he is getting transferred from city to Villa he gets the points he needs to be eligible. Suits Man City to and buy back makes sense 

Let's hope its a Tyrone Mings style matching clause where they seem to end up playing way more than first thought. 

11 minutes ago, pete101 said:

These are mutually exclusive - if it's proven to be a 'loan', we will receive more than £15m so we will be in green. 

41 minutes ago, jacketspuds said:

So, this week is going far too well for us so far if we finalise the last 2 transfer rumours...

GK - ????

CB - Konsa

CB - Engels

DM - Douglas Luiz

RW - ????

FW - ????

Don't forget Hassan is pretty close as well. 

12 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

The buy back isn't going to be £15.1m. It's going to make us money.

City wouldn't be selling him to us ordinarily at all. Certainly not for £15m, I'd imagine they'd want £25m. They've just bought their Fernandinho replacement for £65m. 

let's hope Rodri is the real deal then as it could help us if we land Luiz (potentially).

2 hours ago, Delphinho123 said:

I’m still really worried about our wide options. I like El Ghazi but he’s inconsistent and this is another step up. Jota is very sound technically but again, this is the premier league and I don’t know how he will fare. Green wasn’t good enough for the Championship last year so no chance he’s going to be an option. 

Reports suggest we are going to sign that Trezeguet but he’s not exactly getting rave reviews by people that have watched him....

Our wide players are going to be very important this season and we’ll need them to chip in with some goals. As things stand, I worry we’re not well enough equipped in this area. 

I'm sure Anwar will be happy to shoulder the responsibility for finding the back of the net a few times, but that said a little more competition for the wide positions would be handy. How about Bowen and perhaps Reach, before Bruce leaves Wednesday?

11 minutes ago, HalfTimePost said:

Linked to Sessegnon from Fulham on the Twitter

Taken from this Telegraph article by Sam Wallace - this is where Villa are mentioned.

...United have been long-term admirers of the player and would most likely have bought him last summer had Fulham not won the play-off final and been promoted, with the teenager determined to stay for another season. Inter Milan have also made enquiries, as have promoted Aston Villa, on a major recruitment drive this summer.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I say that Jimmy McCann ITK has jumped on the bandwagon after everyone else already heard the news. 

This guy got a text though 😂 

Noticed that myself. He goes in the shithead fake ITK book.