Tyrone Mings

Demitri_C

the bingo card of why english football is and always been shit is nearly full

coady because he's a good pro and a good lad...what the **** does that even mean?! absolutely no insight or tactical or even footballing explanation to what he is saying, he's part of the problem and it will never change

and he obviously missed off that he was never "international quality" either but blagged a WC because of injuries...

• Like 3

51 minutes ago, The Other Mat said:

He's absolutely entitled to an opinion, but he should be ridiculed for it. Pundits like Mills (average players/careers) spouting  hypocritcal nonsense is becoming way to common nowadays, controversy for clicks/engagements sake. I doubt he's got the balls to say it to his face, so he certainly shouldn't be saying it on national radio station. 

He certainly wouldn’t look him in the eye and say it. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, tomav84 said:

taking away from the fact that his opinion is wrong (he's allowed it), it's incredibly poor language to use against a professional by a former pro

I’ve just tweeted something very similar. Whether you rate the player or not, as a fellow pro I think the use of the word “Terrible” is very poor here.

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Woody1000 said:

I’ve just tweeted something very similar. Whether you rate the player or not, as a fellow pro I think the use of the word “Terrible” is very poor here.

In Mills only defence I think this might be too wind up Gabby in the childish Leeds vs Villa rivalry the 2 clowns have

If not then I wouldn't trust a word from Gary Neville and Gary Kellys boot cleaner

• Like 2

Grealish crucified on their station for his Almiron comments and they let this guy openly say this about Ty, this station has had quite an agenda against Ty, with souness also attacking him,

At this point , I believe the club should act, media blackout for talksport, we shouldn't allow any type of interviews at all

• Like 2

I know Ty has his detractors, but for sheer defending, he is a damn good defender, when he is not making errors, and since his relaxing of the captaincy, he hasn't.

For some time now, I have thought he has to do too much thinking in the Villa side, and since Kamara's inclusion, looks more composed, as he does behind Rice for England, 14 clean sheets out of 17 is not bad.

It seems Maguire makes as many if not more errors, with Impunity.....

I thought Haaland had his most testing game against us, despite his goal,which was on Konsa.Ty seemed to be relishing the challenge, in the game, with him.

I think he is better than some make out....its great to have ball playing centre backs, but some lack the art of good old fashioned defending....The errors have ceased and Ty looks all the better for it.

some up to date reporting is required.

Edited by TRO
  • Like 4

11 minutes ago, TRO said:

I know Ty has his detractors, but for sheer defending, he is a damn good defender, when he is not making errors, and since his relaxing of the captaincy, he hasn't.

For some time now, I have thought he has to do too much thinking in the Villa side, and since Kamara's inclusion, looks more composed, as he does behind Rice for England, 14 clean sheets out of 17 is not bad.

It seems Maguire makes as many if not more errors, with Impunity.....

I thought Haaland had his most testing game against us, despite his goal, where ty seemed to be relishing the challenge.

I think he is better than some make out....its great to have ball playing centre backs, but some lack the art of good old fashioned defending....The errors have ceased and Ty looks all the better for it.

some up to date reporting is required.

too late, the seed has been sown

and its not just mings, gauge the opinions on here too for maguire, stones, dier, coady, we all think they're all shit too, you can expand it to the majority of the england squad chucking in the likes of sterling and kane too, we as different fanbases in this country have gone tribal and dont rate and in cases outright dont even like half the players, like i said the bingo card is almost full

danny mills calls mings "terrible" and half the country agrees, he could have aimed that comment at half this squad and half the country would agree - and yet the narrative is also that its southgate who is a shit manager who isn't getting enough out of great players...i kid, he is proper **** terrible

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Zatman said:

In Mills only defence I think this might be too wind up Gabby in the childish Leeds vs Villa rivalry the 2 clowns have

If not then I wouldn't trust a word from Gary Neville and Gary Kellys boot cleaner

I hadn’t thought of that, hopefully it is something along those lines but I still am pretty taken back at the use of language.

As I said, imo It’s fair game to rate or not rate whoever you wish, but as a pundit who is also an ex-professional then I think you have to show far more diplomacy than has been shown by Danny Mills in this instance. 

19 hours ago, Woody1000 said:

I hadn’t thought of that, hopefully it is something along those lines but I still am pretty taken back at the use of language.

As I said, imo It’s fair game to rate or not rate whoever you wish, but as a pundit who is also an ex-professional then I think you have to show far more diplomacy than has been shown by Danny Mills in this instance. 

Danny Mills and diplomacy are not bed partners.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sulberto21 said:

Tyrone Mings is the best English defender in the world.

He's in a competition with Ben White for that, white is in great form... And also not in the England squad 🤦‍♂️

You can take the C&B specs off and still see Southgate for exactly what he is and what he's doing 

• Like 1

Danny Mills should be nowhere near a pundit job. He talks absolute crap time and again and seems to have a weird hatred for Villa. 

The fact Mings isn't in the England squad is a joke and shows it's all to do with Southgate and his favorites, which hopefully, ultimately see the clown sacked. 

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

He's in a competition with Ben White for that, white is in great form... And also not in the England squad 🤦‍♂️

You can take the C&B specs off and still see Southgate for exactly what he is and what he's doing 

On current form the best 4 are White, Mings, Stones and Dier. I think if you make a two from them, Mings has an argument that he’d compliment whoever else it is the most. I’d probably pair Mings with White or Stones.

Edited by a m ole
  • Like 1

Â