Tyrone Mings

Demitri_C

On 27/09/2022 at 12:05, tomav84 said:

word removed 

This same bellend was asked the other day on sky sports what England need to do at the World Cup ?.

after a pause for thought with his serious I know what I’m talking about face on replied “ I think they need to get out of the group “ …

really !!! How does this clown get a gig ! Fraud as a player and a pundit 

38 minutes ago, a m ole said:

On current form the best 4 are White, Mings, Stones and Dier. I think if you make a two from them, Mings has an argument that he’d compliment whoever else it is the most. I’d probably pair Mings with White or Stones.

Tomori is probably England best centre back at the moment

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Tomori is probably England best centre back at the moment

I can’t comment as I’ve not seen any of him in Italy. I’d be cautious as he’s performing in the same league that Tammy Abraham is prolific scorer in, but it would have been nice to actually see him play for England… if only we’d had games recently he could have played in. I guess we got more valuable information on Maguire and Walker playing at centre back instead

• Like 1

Strong, quick, throws his body on the line.  Yes he could do better with his distribution sometimes but as a defender he should be playing left side CB for England without question.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

Well maybe by removing the captaincy it has improved his performances?

Sticks head above parapet.....

Our switch to a more defensive approach and more long balls up the pitch has helped a lot. Gerrard knows Mings Konsa and Martinez aren't able to build from back we saw that last season. Also the narrow front three is a solid defensive set up that forces teams to attack from wide areas and that means more high balls into the box which is bread and butter for Mings. 

So there are changes that have benefitted his style of game. He has also himself improved the performances which I assume comes from being more focussed and thus less mistakes. 

• Haha 1

Need to see it again but the foul was proper daft, the set piece he wasn't good but it also wasn't just him, we looked like we'd set up doubling up one in front of Dennis mings behind, when the ball comes in the man in front follows the forest player to the near post, we actually end up 3 v 1 on the front post, nothing mings can do from there, it's just bad defending all round

He weirdly seemed to step to his right and out further behind Dennis rather than to his left to try and get round and more goal side

Would still say its more really bad defending by whoever it was in front of Dennis

35 minutes ago, est1874 said:

Comedy defending from our big impenetrable rock of a centre-half.

Player of the season so far and straight into this thread after 1 poor moment.

Beyond pathetic.

• Like 4

59 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

Player of the season so far and straight into this thread after 1 poor moment.

Beyond pathetic.

And yet.

Listen, your Mings avatar says it all. Crack on. 

Edited by est1874

48 minutes ago, Indigo said:

The great irony here being that when you only rock up being patronising in this thread once every few months at select moments it kind of proves the point that he isn't as shite as you insist he is.

And yet. 

Â