Tyrone Mings

Demitri_C

16 hours ago, AvonVillain said:

What's with all this 'Ty' business all of a sudden? Do you know him personally? I was surprised to see Ashley Preece using this over-familiar abbreviation and it quickly spreads to the forum!

Apologies of course, if you and Tyrone Mings are indeed close friends.

Get a grip 

• Like 1

It depends, some players names lend themselves to using their first names on occasion.

Grealish was frequently referred to as “Jack”. Abraham was frequently referred to as “Tammy”. Ditto Tuanzebe as “Axel”. Watkins is often called “Ollie”.

A simple search on this site backs that up if you feel that’s inaccurate. 

Funny how this thread is used as a battle ground for debates and discussion on such matters.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Rightdm00 said:

Most of the players were allowed a small holiday. Hause flew out to NYC same day after the Everton match. 

Again, that wasn't a holiday, he was contracted to MC a gig at Maddison Square Gardens

1 minute ago, LondonVillian said:

What was the story don't listen to talksport ? 

warm weather training camp in portugal, gabby took a few of the lads out on the piss, chris herd missed the flight back and ended up staying out there a few more days

he thought this highly unprofessional incident was ever so funny

20 hours ago, tomav84 said:

warm weather training camp in portugal, gabby took a few of the lads out on the piss, chris herd missed the flight back and ended up staying out there a few more days

he thought this highly unprofessional incident was ever so funny

And the start of the story, gabbys response to being told he's going warm weather training was what for, I don't need it or want to go I want time off

Â