Tyrone Mings

Demitri_C

4 hours ago, icouldtelltheworld said:

3 years ago today since he signed on loan. I know he divides opinion on here, but it's hard to think of a more important signing that this club has made for quite some time. We would never have gotten into the play offs without him IMO and whatever you think of his qualities as a player, as a person he carries himself with integrity. For me, he is emblematic of the change in direction and renewed professialism of the entire club these past few years

A fantastic signing at the time as he was just what we needed. He stepped up to the plate and I believe was a huge influence on the rest of the squad. I remember people saying he wasn’t a 25 million pound defender which he probably wasn’t based on ability but was worth every penny to us. He’s more than repaid that transfer fee already and he’s welcome at villa park for life as far as I’m concerned.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

haha this has to be a wind up surely?

You’d think so, but he’s the head sports writer for The Economist so unlikely to be on the wind up.

I called this one at the start of the window as a possible move NUFC might make, but deadline day with no time for a replacement seems nuts from our perspective. Don’t think it’s a goer. 

1 minute ago, Awol said:

You’d think so, but he’s the head sports writer for The Economist so unlikely to be on the wind up.

I called this one at the start of the window as a possible move NUFC might make, but deadline day with no time for a replacement seems nuts from our perspective. Don’t think it’s a goer. 

Yeah we'd be crazy to sell him now. He's replaceable but also very important to us.

6 minutes ago, penguin said:

Not a sniff of this anywhere else but this nobhead knows that “Mings is very keen on the move”.

Absolute bollocks.

Mings tweets about just getting started and pushing on at Villa then some random bloke comes out of nowhere to say he’s so unhappy he’s trying to force a move to Newcastle lol.

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Do the Economist even do sport? The only evidence of Roger Azul or Razul is on Twitter.

Twitter profile picture is someone called Eduardo Khil.

https://www.bndestem.nl/overig/mr-trololo-eduard-khil-overleden~adbeffe3/?referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.co.uk%2F

absolute oxygen thieves these Twitter trolls 😂 he’s been doing this regularly for 7 months talking about absolute nothing transfers.

Edited by a m ole
  • Like 2

Â