Tyrone Mings

Demitri_C

Just now, Aston_Villan4 said:

No they don’t have a sports section. Or at least I’ve never seen them have one

Edited my post, it’s a fake account obviously. The person in the image is called ‘Mr Trololo’ which gives it away a little.

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Awol said:

Really? Oh FFS 😂

30 minutes ago, a m ole said:

Yeah, I think he’s baiting and just waiting to be called out. Did a reverse image search.

I’ve just realised you’re two separate posters

Edited by WallisFrizz
And that I can’t post gifs
  • Haha 3

scored in the friendly today vs brentford in a 2-1 win.

irrespective of that, and even though there is no video footage, i'm 100% positive that the brentford goal was his fault

• Haha 3

8 hours ago, Dale said:

The idea of Mings going to barcodes is laughable. His personal brand and beliefs are way too ethical to take the Saudi coin... 

you know who runs Egypt though, right? And who put them there? 

8 hours ago, Dale said:

The idea of Mings going to barcodes is laughable. His personal brand and beliefs are way too ethical to take the Saudi coin... 

So he's going to refuse to go to Qatar then? If Newcastle doubled his wages, he'd be off.

16 hours ago, Pete3206 said:

So he's going to refuse to go to Qatar then? If Newcastle doubled his wages, he'd be off.

Andy Murray refuses to play in Saudi for instance. 

I think the world cup is different to actually becoming an employee of the state. 

5 hours ago, Dale said:

Andy Murray refuses to play in Saudi for instance. 

I think the world cup is different to actually becoming an employee of the state. 

He'll probably pull a Lewis Hamilton and wear a gay pride flag shirt when he walks into the stadium for warmups. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, tomav84 said:

scored in the friendly today vs brentford in a 2-1 win.

irrespective of that, and even though there is no video footage, i'm 100% positive that the brentford goal was his fault

According to BirminghamLive:

DEFENSIVE MISTAKE

Brentford's goal came via a defensive lapse via Kortney Hause as Dasilva pounced on the centre-back's miscontrol on 42 minutes to put the London club 1-0 up. "The Bees scored with their first shot of the match when Dasilva capitalised on a defensive mistake and fired past Robin Olsen from a tight angle," Villa outlined.

Edited by Aston_Villan4
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Aston_Villan4 said:

According to BirminghamLive:

DEFENSIVE MISTAKE

Brentford's goal came via a defensive lapse via Kortney Hause as Dasilva pounced on the centre-back's miscontrol on 42 minutes to put the London club 1-0 up. "The Bees scored with their first shot of the match when Dasilva capitalised on a defensive mistake and fired past Robin Olsen from a tight angle," Villa outlined.

Yeah but if Hause didn't train with Mings everyday then he'd have much better control, so the goal is clearly still Tyrone's fault

• Haha 3

12 minutes ago, CVByrne said:

Can someone tell me what Mings moments he's had since Gerrard came in? I can't think of a big mistake off the top of my head. 

I remember, JJ, Hause, Luiz, Huase, Targett all making mistakes for Brentfords 2 goals. 

Was 1 man wall, then Martinez, Sanson and Luiz for Uniteds goals.

Mings has been pretty great tbh in last 10 games.

Can’t remember the game. Maybe it was Everton but I feel like the only real mistake he’s had under Gerrard was accidentally kicking the ball out of bounds on a pass to Martinez giving the opponent a corner. But I’ll defer to his detractors so they can hop in and enlighten us on all his negatives.

Â