Jacob Ramsey

sir_gary_cahill

On 03/09/2023 at 20:04, DJBOB said:

Any update on his return timeline? Sure could use him at LM instead of shoehorning mcginn in there. 

The last thing I remember was Emery saying that Moreno was due back sometime in September, but Ramsey was going to be a few weeks after that. I reckon he's miles off yet.

• Sad 1

44 minutes ago, Risso said:

The last thing I remember was Emery saying that Moreno was due back sometime in September, but Ramsey was going to be a few weeks after that. I reckon he's miles off yet.

Well he was still in a boot in photos a couple weeks ago wasn't he? So wouldn't surprise me.

3 hours ago, Risso said:

😬 the Brighton game will be our toughest before he's back then when they go with our high press. Palace, Wolves should shit off though we can't really against Wolves and Chelsea are in a worse shambles than us trying to figure out their starting XI.

On 04/09/2023 at 14:20, Kingman said:

Who's getting dropped? 

He's been out for three months so we'll ease him in with cameos and probably a start v Everton.

Bailey's played a significant amount of minutes already this season so we just have Diaby roaming that side and have Ramsey back on the left which was really starting to click in the run in.

7 minutes ago, Herman22 said:

Is there any talk of when he’ll be back? We could use his direct running at the moment. 

Nothing lately. Still relying on old information that suggests he'll be back a few weeks later than Moreno. 

Â