Jacob Ramsey

sir_gary_cahill

Obviously he is going to be a bit upset about Aaron leaving, but hopefully he can understand the decision behind it. 

On another note I’m really excited to him in this team now, him and Diaby could link up well. (That is if he can get back in, which may not be guaranteed).

8 hours ago, mikeyp102 said:

Obviously he is going to be a bit upset about Aaron leaving, but hopefully he can understand the decision behind it. 

He could very well be overjoyed - his little brother will play Premier League football. It's a dream come true.

• Like 1

Let’s not forget or overlook this lad… such an important player for us and a real danger to the opposition…

will be great to have him back!

Only going to go from strength to strength under Unai!

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

Wonderful.

13 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

Let’s not forget or overlook this lad… such an important player for us and a real danger to the opposition…

will be great to have him back!

Only going to go from strength to strength under Unai!

Under Professor Emery, Jacob Ramsey improved so much last half of the previous season.

Ramsey's potential is top level and if he wants to stay at Villa he could break all records. Wouldn't that be something amazing for 'one of our own'.

4 hours ago, Talldarkandransome said:

She appears to have more marbles left than some on here, won't mention any names

I love the way she asks how he got his injury, and he replies "Playing football".  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 23/08/2023 at 00:04, mikeyp102 said:

On another note I’m really excited to him in this team now, him and Diaby could link up well. (That is if he can get back in, which may not be guaranteed).

I'm not so sure...maybe he sees the practical side and that his kid brother will get game time, under a good coach.

Its better him getting game time, than being a bridesmaid.....He might also be competing for Jacobs place.

I think its just another example of smart thinking from our people.

On 26/08/2023 at 12:31, Zhan_Zhuang said:

Wonderful.

Under Professor Emery, Jacob Ramsey improved so much last half of the previous season.

Ramsey's potential is top level and if he wants to stay at Villa he could break all records. Wouldn't that be something amazing for 'one of our own'.

Thought that was great.

Ediths persona reminds me of my own Mother-in-Law, Edna, who was born and bred at No 10 Holte Rd( first house).....she has passed now, but was Villa Mad.

Couldn't say a bad word about Villa to our Edna.

• Like 1

Â