Jacob Ramsey

sir_gary_cahill

The amount of people I've spoke to the last couple of days that think we are letting Jacob go to Burnley for £14m is absurd, with some even thinking its a decent price for Burnley.

Would love to know in what world they are living in where they think JJ would go for any less than £50m

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Shocked 1

1 minute ago, Rich_H said:

The amount of people I've spoke to the last couple of days that think we are letting Jacob go to Burnley for £14m is absurd, with some even thinking its a decent price for Burnley.

Would love to know in what world they are living in where they think JJ would go for any less than £50m

Getting brothers confused 

4 minutes ago, Zero7 said:

Getting brothers confused 

Obviously but imagine watching the PL week in week out (2 x wolves fans, 1 x liverpool fan and 1 x toon fan) and thinking that we would be selling the Ramsey that they have been watching, to Burnley for £14m.. madness

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Rich_H said:

Same here, even when Aaron went on loan to boro they boro fans thought they were getting Jacob 😂

Â