Jacob Ramsey

sir_gary_cahill

4 hours ago, TheAuthority said:

I like JJ more than Grealish.

He may not look as graceful or elegant but he still glides past people. Most importantly, he can really finish. Jack always seemed confused when it was time to pull the trigger. JJ is desperate to bury it. 

Grealish's shooting was awful. He had the power of a toddler. I know he scored that screamer against Derby, but on the whole he scuffed most shots. JJ is far better at this.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, TheAuthority said:

I like JJ more than Grealish.

He may not look as graceful or elegant but he still glides past people. Most importantly, he can really finish. Jack always seemed confused when it was time to pull the trigger. JJ is desperate to bury it. 

Jack was special in the last season for us, two very different players. JJ is more deadly in the box, but jack was creating everything. One of the best in the world in multiple metrics that season 

• Like 1

When writing up our strongest team, it’s easy to forget Ramsey at the moment, which is actually quite exciting as it shows the squad we are now building. However, when he’s back fully fit I expect him to win his place back, but by doing so he’ll have to be playing well.

• Like 1

On 08/09/2023 at 12:50, VillanousOne said:

we've missed him a great deal

in terms of influence in order

Mings, Ramsey, Buendia, Moreno

4 core players we have lost to injury, no team recovers easily from that no matter who you try and sign. 

It’s pretty shit. 3 are starters and the other can be very influential.

On 08/09/2023 at 12:50, VillanousOne said:

we've missed him a great deal

in terms of influence in order

Mings, Ramsey, Buendia, Moreno

4 core players we have lost to injury, no team recovers easily from that no matter who you try and sign. 

Those 4 plus watkins were arguably the most influential players on the pitch when we hammered Newcastle at home. 

• Like 1

He’s becoming so influential to the way we play. The way he can drive and carry us up the pitch.

His injury has been a really big blow for us at the start of the season. If we can win against Palace, it will go down as a very good start to the season and Ramsey coming back will be a big bonus. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Keyblade said:

What a player. Unai turning him essentially into a left winger was a masterstroke. He's devastating out there. We need him back like yesterday.

Mad performance.

Those first half ones are something players would be happy to put together in a month.

Very Grealishy.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Steero113 said:

Like-for-like age wise he's ahead of Grealish. 

Predominantly as JJ has graft on top of talent. Took a good while for him to add application to talent. JJ always had both. 

Â